Courses available for Commerce without Maths student

Date: 19 Jan 2010   Posted By: Nigel     Group: Education    Category: India Educational Consultants   

I am a 12th grader doing my boards this year . I have taken the subjects of Commerce without maths . and was hoping to join DU . But am really confused of which course to opt for. I am an above average student expecting 75%-85% in the boards . Please if you have any suggestions or know about a course that you think suitable for me. I was thinking of Bcom hons . Please comment!
Thanking You
Nigel

Author: Ramnarayan Shah    21 Jan 2010      Member Level: Silver     Points : 2    Voting Score: 0

After completion of HSC (Commerce), either you can first complete your graduation or join one of the below mentioned course directly. There are some very good courses which you can join, please note the courses as follows:

1) Chartered Accountancy
2) Company Secretary
3) Cost Accountant
4) Chartered Financial Analyst
5) MBA
6) LLB

All the above courses are very good courses and can take your career at right move. All the courses are popular courses and you can get the information in details from anywhere. It depends on your interest to choose one from the above courses. Think and take appropriate decision. Best of Luck…

Author: kasthuri    21 Jan 2010      Member Level: Silver     Points : 2    Voting Score: 0

After plus two if ;you want to go for a course without mathsthe list is here:
BBA or BBM or BCA
CA or CS or ICWA(they are with accounts)
Beautician course or journalism course or webdesigning course or marketing diploma or computer graphics course.
All are useful and may give you good jobs in television channels.
You can start your own beauty parlour(men or women).

Author: Aparna     29 Jan 2010      Member Level: Gold     Points : 2    Voting Score: 0

hi
You are a commerce student and after 12th you have to do graduation for further higher study.
But in Graduation under commerce stream you have to take Math paper and without taking math you can not do B.COM or B.COM(Hons).
Hence only option is to do graduation under Arts stream with any combination as per your choice.
Then after graduation you can get admission to any professional cources like CA/ICWA/ but there is also the math papers.
You can do LLB/CS/MBA.
But basically you should prepare for math ,as it is very essential but not so hard.