CS and LLB simultaneously

Date: 22 Jan 2010   Group: Education    Category: India Educational Consultants   

Hello
I am currently in TYBCOM. I got 83.83% in my HSC exam. I have completed my diploma in Commercial French from Alliance Francaise. I wish to do LL.B. and CS simultaneously after my Graduation. A person from ICSI adviced me to give foundation exam in Dec,2010 and then follow other levels. and also he told me not to do LL.B along with CS as CS gets delayed.

I wanted to do both simultaneously as LL.B + French knowledge has demand. Is LL.B+ CS too heavy for me to clear it in 1-2 attempts?? I wanted to continue with full time studies after Graduation rather than take tutions at home for French(as am I adviced)

Please guide..

Author: Hitesh    07 Mar 2010      Member Level: Bronze     Points : 3  (Rs 1)    Voting Score: 0

Clearing LLB+ CS simultaneously is quiet difficult but not impossible .It depends upon your will and your hard work .If you think that you can persue both the courses simultaneously then you should opt for the both .It is advisable to you,to follow your own skills and confidence .About French tutions at home ,You should first concentrate on LLB+CS .
Author: shivani arora    09 Mar 2010      Member Level: Silver     Points : 1    Voting Score: 0

Hi!

All is within you if you want to do it. Nothing is impossible if done with full determination and sincere effort. So if you want to go ahead, prepare yourself mentally for the toil and hard work you have to persist.

visionary

Author: sweta chugh    10 Mar 2010      Member Level: Gold     Points : 1    Voting Score: 0

Hey I am a CS student and I know that cs with LLB is very difficult but obviously not impossible.My personal advice would be that you do CS only ,it alone has a great scope.
Goodluck.

Reference: www.icsi.edu.in
Author: Dr. Kapileshwar Choudhary    12 Mar 2010      Member Level: Gold     Points : 2    Voting Score: 0

Hello Anjali
To do CS and LL.B. simultaneously is nothing except foolishness.You do not have idea about the vastness of law courses even in the law you can not do specialise in all branches of law.This is time of superspecialist so try to become a master of one not jack of all trades but master of none.
Thanks

Author: sudhish    22 Mar 2010      Member Level: Bronze     Points : 2    Voting Score: 0

I am a faculty of CS as well as CA. I don't think it is very difficult as the syllabus of CS covers many laws. You can study all the laws as per the syllabus of LLB. For CS you can concentrate on other subjects. But please pay extra attention to company law.With B'Com background there are no new subjects to be learned.For Company Law you will have to go by CS modules. Further the study modules of ICSI are really good. You can also go for study classes for CS which are usually conducted on weekends.I would say "dont worry" "go ahead".
As for predecessors we have a lot of students pursuing CS and CA simultaneously here.

Author: Nandakumar P R    27 Mar 2010      Member Level: Bronze     Points : 2    Voting Score: 0

Hi
I don't think it is difficult to proceed with both LLB and CS simultaneouls because almost all subjects are inter related. High determination, systamtic planning and study, hard work is required to succed. Any dviation or laziness in the plans will result in droping of one couse. CS is having good scope now however it will be limited to the job as Company secretary (eventhouth you have qualified LLB) and he will be under the Finance Team. In the current corporate world to reach the highest and powerful position in a Corporate in Commercial functions Finance is very much required and that is the reason now student pursuing CS and CA.

My sujestion is please pursue CA also after completion of CS & LLB

Author: Dhanashree    30 Mar 2010      Member Level: Bronze     Points : 3  (Rs 1)    Voting Score: 0

Clearing both together would be difficult for you.
i think you are confused u first decide what u want to do?
do you want be a lawyer or a company secretary.
if you yhink you are really talented then go ahead and pursue both.

Author: [Anonymous]    03 Apr 2010      Member Level: Bronze     Points : 1    Voting Score: 0

To do CS and LL.B. simultaneously is nothing except foolishness.You do not have idea about the vastness of law courses even in the law you can not do specialise in all branches of law.
thanks

Author: Arvind Kuril    06 Apr 2010      Member Level: Gold     Points : 3  (Rs 1)    Voting Score: 0

Oops!!

It seems you are a study freak!

Doing two big courses at the same time is always a giant task.
But I think you can do together if one is in distance mode.

Try to find out the open universities who has options.

I strongly recommend that you must devote your regular study hours for both the course otherwise everything will be in vain.

Even I completed my double course at one strech. I know it's difficult but at leat give a try.

Keep learning!
Arvind

Author: abhishek joshi    07 Apr 2010      Member Level: Bronze     Points : 5  (Rs 3)    Voting Score: 0

hi,
i think that you are a bit confused .....
it is not im possible to do both cs+LLB but i think that it would not be a smart choice .
you should note that almost every law is covered under the course of c.s. which is required in business. so go ahead for c.s. you can also take help from your seniors and professors.
thank you
a'j

Author: manivannan    12 Apr 2010      Member Level: Bronze     Points : 2    Voting Score: 0

Hi Friend,
Welcome To The India Study Channel
Doing Both LLB and Cs Simultaneously is Very Tough...Though you had finished your HSC well...it cannot be compared to LLB and Cs.you can able to clear LLb easily bit CS is some what tough...You better try to study one by one or else make tuition for CS.Before joining the course know about what are the topics it covers and enter into it...have a success
thank you

Answers      

Post answer or solution to "CS and LLB simultaneously"

You can earn revenue online from Google AdSense and our revenue sharing programs by post valid, self written answers for the problem CS and LLB simultaneously

Next Question: Graduation in one sitting
Previous Question: Right strategy for CAT preparation while doing b.tech