Questions & Answers

Section 377 of IPC (Indian Penal Code)

want an opinion about Section 377 of IPC? Looking out for information on this page? Here, go through the experts telling you about what stance the Supreme Court can take with respect to Section 377 of IPC.

Surname difference in Voter id & other documents

Having a difference in name in the documents? Looking out for information about which name should be mentioned in the marriage certificate? Check out this page and get answers to your question.

Change of date of birth in documents

Worried about DOB error in school document? Searching for how to make a change and resolve the issue? find advice from experts for your queries on this page.

Surname difference in father and brother's

Having a surname difference in any of the family documents? worried about this being a problem in matters related to job, property division or nomination? Find advice from experts on these legal matters here.

Does a letter amount to a valid will?

What is a will and does a formal letter make you to consider as a will? A doubt haunts many and check this ISC webpage. Our legal experts would guide you here properly to know more about this.

My employer is not paying Salary

Have a query about employment rules? Looking out for advice on this page? Here, get advice from experts to resolve yuor concerns and get the required salary from the employer.

Stay against construction of my house

Having a query about illegal balcony? searching for advice about taking a stay order? Find suggestions and advice from experts for all your queries here.

If a husband is getting harassed by wife

Are you being harassed by spouse? Looking out for guidance, and advice regarding further course of action? On this Ask Expert page get marital advice and decide what to do ahead.

Submit Your Question