Ask questions related to governments

Do you have any questions related to the governments in India? Ask the experts and get answers.

Submit Your Question

Questions & Answers

How can I change my name in my school marksheet

Want to change your name in school marksheet? Searching for the detailed procedure to do so? Find suggestions from experts here on this page.

How to withdraw PF online?

Want to withdraw your PF through online mode only? Find out from experts if this is possible and how to do so.

What's is our responsibility to make India proud?

Are you feeling patriotic about the country? Looking out for methods to make the country proud? Here on this Ask Expert page you can read responses from experts and get a direction to your queries.

What type of registrations are required for dhaba hotel?

Interested in setting up a dhaba/ hotel? Searching for how register the same? Here, on this Ask Experts page you will find responses to your query.

Is GST applicable for online transactions?

Have a query about GST? Wondering if it is applicable for online transactions? You can read answers on this page and then understand how GST is applied to online transactions.

How to avail PF?

Have a query about availing PF? Searching for the procedure on the web? Here, on this page you can read suggestions from experts.

How to change name on PAN card?

Wondering if you can change the name on your PAN card? Looking out for options to do so? Check out this page for resolution to your queries.

Can we apply Aadhar card online?

Can we apply Aadhar card online? Has the Government initiated online application of Aadhar card? Check here to know about it from the ISC experts.

Submit Your Question