Forums » General » Miscellaneous »

This Poll is not active any more.

Opinion Poll: A bad dream means something good is going to happen. Is it true?

Poll Results

22%  Yes.
77%  No.

Total Votes: 9

A bad dream means something good is going to happen. Is it true?

Posted Date: 08 Oct 2012      Posted By:: Veena Sharma Profile photo    Member Level: Gold    Member Rank: 113     Points: 5   Responses: 3

A bad dream means something good is going to happen. Is it true? I have heard this from my mom that if you see a very bad dream then something good will happen to you in coming days or week.

Once I remember that I saw my sister losing his baby during delivery and that time she was pregnant. I was surprised when she gave birth to a health baby girl on that very day; it was awesome.

So have you ever experienced something like this and you do think that I saw it in dreams and now it is in real?

Regards;
Veena Sharma.

Responses

#359852    Author: Chitra        Member Level: Diamond      Member Rank: 32     Date: 08/Oct/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

As my poll for the month is over, I will state my vote here - NO. I think a bad dream is an indicator that something bad is going to happen to us and we should be careful. That is what I have heard. But I have heard my mom saying if we see that someone has passed away in our dreams, it is good for that person and nothing will happen to him/her.

Regards
Chitra
"Do not give up, things might not favour you always"

#359875    Author: Farid Akhtar      Member Level: Diamond      Member Rank: 61     Date: 08/Oct/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

As per our religious views a bad dream is from Satan(Evil) and we don't need to worry about it but only care we should take that we should not disclose it. Similarly a good dream is from Allah(Creator) and we should not to be worried or happy about it. Its a dream or some guidance from your creator and you can try to understand the positive meaning inside it.

Farid Akhtar
ISC-Joined for fun but learn and earn.

#359882    Author: Mala Jaiswar      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 157     Date: 08/Oct/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 3

A bad dream doesn't necessarily mean that something bad will happen. There are a lot of things playing on our subconscious mind during the daytime. This may be in the form of fear, worry etc. When we sleep these surface to our conscious minds in the form of dreams. There is usually nothing to be worried if you get a bad dream.

Regards
Mala Jaiswar
'The pen is mightier than the sword'

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.

Next : What do you think of you life? Is it worth meaningful?
Previous : Describe any one of your habits that you hate and really want to change it?
Return to Discussion Forum
Post New Message
Category: Miscellaneous

Related Messages

Awards & Gifts
Active Members
TodayLast 7 Daysmore...

ISC Technologies, Kochi - India. Copyright © All Rights Reserved.