Forums » About IndiaStudyChannel » Payments »

What is mean by Core Banking Account number

Posted Date: 29 Oct 2012      Posted By:: Muhammedaneez Profile photo    Member Level: Gold    Member Rank: 1238     Points: 2   Responses: 6

While i browsing throug ISC payments i have been seen a category that Core Banking Account number. What is mean by core banking account number? How can i find this? What is the use of the core banking account number?

Work hard, earn more

Responses

#365675    Author: pradeep kumar k      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 573     Date: 29/Oct/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 1

Don't be confused with the Word "Core Banking account number".
Just provide your 13 digit Account number. That's it.

Regards
pradeep kumar k

#365676    Author: Mala Jaiswar      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 157     Date: 29/Oct/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

Your bank will tell you its core banking account number. Core banking Account is used for Internet transactions and net banking. It enables somebody to transfer funds to your account online. You can also transfer funds to another person's account online through core banking.

Regards
Mala Jaiswar
'The pen is mightier than the sword'

#365679    Author: Sukhdev Singh        Member Level: Diamond      Member Rank: 14     Date: 29/Oct/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 4

In the days of faster communications and internet technology, many banks today run core banking services. The core banks connect to one another via internet and their internal networking to serve their retail and small customers. The acronym CORE means "centralized online real-time environment". Find out if your bank is core bank. With this facility in the bank you can draw or deposit money from or to any of the branches of the bank throughout the world. Your money can be easily transferred from one bank to another bank. The account number given to you by a bank operating core banking is your core bank account. This is the number we give to the ISC for receiving our payment due from the ISC into our account very fast. Usually it is transferred on the same day or the next day.

"Teaching is my passion and sharing knowledge is my motto"
Regards,
Sukhdev Singh
Lead Editor Forums Section

#365680    Author: Chitra        Member Level: Diamond      Member Rank: 32     Date: 29/Oct/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 3

Dear Muhammedaneez

It is simple, I also have raised the same thread earlier. You just need to give your account number in the space provided for core account number in the ISC invoice. Even though normal account number and core banking account number are different, normal account number will meet your needs here.

You just have to call your bank and ask them for your core account number, they will give it to you.

Regards
Chitra
"Do not give up, things might not favour you always"

#365758    Author: Saroja      Member Level: Diamond      Member Rank: 46     Date: 29/Oct/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 4

Hi

Whatever account number(13 digit) you are having in your SB account in any nationalised bank or private bank is a core banking account number. People who have opened SB account prior to the core banking system only would have two numbers as old and new and old number is now obsolete. If your account number is 13 digit, no problem and all the scheduled and private banks are now having core banking system only. Very few rural and cooperative banks are still under non core banking system.

Saroja

Saroja

#366705    Author: Shalu Hijas      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 426     Date: 02/Nov/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

Dear anees me to asked this same question in isc . core banking account number is same as your bank account number just give you bank account number on the invoice

Regards
Shalu Hijas

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.

Next : Name not appeared in list of this month payment
Previous : Criteria for withdrawing the money
Return to Discussion Forum
Post New Message
Category: Payments

Related Messages

Awards & Gifts
Active Members
TodayLast 7 Daysmore...

ISC Technologies, Kochi - India. Copyright © All Rights Reserved.