- Category: Payments
- #365675Don't be confused with the Word "Core Banking account number".
Just provide your 13 digit Account number. That's it.
pradeep kumar k
- #365676Your bank will tell you its core banking account number. Core banking Account is used for Internet transactions and net banking. It enables somebody to transfer funds to your account online. You can also transfer funds to another person's account online through core banking.
'The pen is mightier than the sword'
- #365679In the days of faster communications and internet technology, many banks today run core banking services. The core banks connect to one another via internet and their internal networking to serve their retail and small customers. The acronym CORE means "centralized online real-time environment". Find out if your bank is core bank. With this facility in the bank you can draw or deposit money from or to any of the branches of the bank throughout the world. Your money can be easily transferred from one bank to another bank. The account number given to you by a bank operating core banking is your core bank account. This is the number we give to the ISC for receiving our payment due from the ISC into our account very fast. Usually it is transferred on the same day or the next day.
"Teaching is my passion and sharing knowledge is my motto"
Lead Editor Forums Section
- #365680Dear Muhammedaneez
It is simple, I also have raised the same thread earlier. You just need to give your account number in the space provided for core account number in the ISC invoice. Even though normal account number and core banking account number are different, normal account number will meet your needs here.
You just have to call your bank and ask them for your core account number, they will give it to you.
"Do not give up, things might not favour you always"
Whatever account number(13 digit) you are having in your SB account in any nationalised bank or private bank is a core banking account number. People who have opened SB account prior to the core banking system only would have two numbers as old and new and old number is now obsolete. If your account number is 13 digit, no problem and all the scheduled and private banks are now having core banking system only. Very few rural and cooperative banks are still under non core banking system.
Nice to be in ISC and feel the difference.
- #366705Dear anees me to asked this same question in isc . core banking account number is same as your bank account number just give you bank account number on the invoice