Forums » Sports » Cricket »

Bhubaneswar Kumar : what a bowler!

Posted Date: 25 Dec 2012      Posted By:: JyotiS Profile photo    Member Level: Gold    Member Rank: 165     Points: 5   Responses: 8

After such a long time, I got stick to the television to see a cricket match, thanks to Bhubaneshwar Kumar. What a bowler! The way he snatched Pakistan's wicket was thoroughly entertaining. Though we lost the match, but I think we have got a new rising star in the Indian cricket team.
Compliments to the selectors for introducing such a talented bowler after such a long time. Though we will always miss Sachin Tebdulkar in Indian cricket team but when old leaves, new strives and thrives. Let this new talent show his full potential and thrive in here. My best wishes for this new sensational cricketer.

________
Regards,
JS.

Responses

#381543    Author: Pravin S Chavre.      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 871     Date: 25/Dec/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 5

Yes I too agree.

Bhavneshwar Kumar is absolutely perfect talented cricketer and Team India will always be in need of his great swing bowling. He was being introduced by the Team selectors on behalf of his performance in the Ranji Trophy Cricket match Tournament.

Bhavneshwar Kumar belongs to the Uttar Pradesh State and we know that Pravin Kumar too played for the state. Right now Pravin Kumar is injured due to tennis elbow and I hope he returns very soon. It will be a great pleasure to see Bhavneshwar Kumar and Pravin Kumar attacking in all the cricket matches.

Both of them are very good swing bowlers and Team India must now take care of how they can retain their performance and improve day by day.

Bhavneshwar Kumar is the second cricketed who took 3 wickets on his debut match in T20 International Cricket match. Pragyan Ojha is the first one to take 3 wickets on his debut cricket match while playing for India.

We wish all the best to Bhavneshwar Kumar for his cricketing career.

Have a nice day.

"Don't Worry about results, Its time to perform every now and then".

#381561    Author: Ramprasad      Member Level: Diamond      Member Rank: 26     Date: 25/Dec/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

Yes you are correct Jyoti, Bhubanehswar Kumar has impressed everyone with excellent bowling and undoubtedly he has the potential of becoming a good bowler, even though India has lost the match, the match has unveiled a new talent in the form of Bhubaneshwar. Let us hope he will continue to perform well in the upcoming matches and will represent team India in future.

There are some things that money just cannot buy, like manners, morals and intelligence.

#381588    Author: Ramesh Rankawat      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 573     Date: 25/Dec/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

Finally Indian has found a good bowler with out swing and in swing, I saw Bhubnesh kumar playing his debut match against Pakistan with full confidence and he has potential to play in Indian Team for a long time.

#381654    Author: Muhammad Haris      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 405     Date: 26/Dec/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

Bhavneshwar Kumar is a very good and talented cricketer. He came in a very good time, when Indian team needs a bowler with a very good pace and swing. He is a man having both things.

Bhubnesh kumar played his debut very well against Pakistan.

Like perveen kumar, he is also very good bowler. I hope he will do good in second T20 match.

Regards,
M.Haris

Regards,
M.Haris
"Sometimes it's better to react with no reaction"

#381664    Author: sumit      Member Level: Bronze      Member Rank: 6403     Date: 26/Dec/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 0

he is such a nice and very good bowler.

#381733    Author: Sai harsha singh      Member Level: Silver      Member Rank: 774     Date: 26/Dec/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 3

Bhuvneshwar kumar came into the lame light when he played for Pune Sahara Warriors in IPL 2012 under the leadership of DADA.Later on he performed well in the Ranji trophy.So he was selected in the Indian squad.The way he swung the ball in both directions made me remember Praveen kumar who also plays for Uttar pradesh in Ranji Trophy. Indian bowling has been weak for a long time.we need these type of bowlers who can swing the ball in both directions.India is surely in search of quality bowlers.

YES,he's surely the man for future.
Regards,
Harsha.

Failure is the key to success.

Regards,
Harsha.

#381895    Author: Manikandan Sankar      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 203     Date: 26/Dec/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 3

@ Harsha

Rightly said, this young fellow started off his career in an excellent debut. And the specialty of his bowling is not only swing but swinging in both ways, that is the real deal when it comes to a competitive bowling. That were Praveen has succeeded in both One day & T20, he troubled lot of good players by his swing ability. That's what not Bhuwaneswaran Kumar is also doing.

All the Best!!!...

Regards,
Mani

"We will either find a way or make one"

Regards,
Mani

#382301    Author: Jayesh Pawar      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 642     Date: 27/Dec/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

I missed this T20 to watch, but I heard about the Bhuwaneswar Kumar a lot. It is great that we getting one more spin option to our squad which is strengthening the Indian team. A good find by the selectors, hope we will see him in the next match too.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.

Next : We lost the 1st T20 for the first time against Pakistan
Previous : News Against Datawind Company On Delaying Distribution Of Aakash Tab.
Return to Discussion Forum
Post New Message
Category: Cricket

Related Messages

Awards & Gifts
Active Members
TodayLast 7 Daysmore...

ISC Technologies, Kochi - India. Copyright © All Rights Reserved.