Really you have raised a very good topic. If I was a prime minister for the term of five years, I have lots and lots of aim to be done. I will state them below:
1. Education to all students. Moreover, the infrastructure of all government schools will be reformed and all schools will be provided with fans, lights, sanitary toilets and computers. A separate person will be appointed in each school to regulate the things I have said above. Those persons will be controlled by a person who will be appointed as the head of the district.
2. No farm land should be turned into buildings. Farmers can fix their own rates for their product but the rates should be afforded by all class of people.
3. Loan to students and farmers without tax and interest.
4. Instant justice to persons who are conformed as criminals.
5. Child employment should be uprooted. If any industry or hotels or anything deploy child labors, immediately they will be sealed and the respective persons will be arrested.
6. If any government officials ask bribe for their work, the public can contact the prime minister. My official contact number will be issued to the public.
And it goes endless. I don't have time to say. Soon, I will write an article regarding this and then I will give you the link of it.
Thanks for reading.
LIFE IS LOVE.
1) Try to vanish the poverty by launching many schemes for the people coming under the category of BPL.
2) I would give chance to the talented people in their respective fields by providing better facilities for the.
3) I would try to control the population of India.
4) I would support many educational institutions financially so as to provide a better education to the students of India.
5) I would try to make many amendments in the strictness of the rules and regulations of our country.
6) I would try to reduce the corruption to null by making the laws strict.
These are just the ideas as being the PM is not an easy task.
"For winners never quit, For quitters never win!"
Syed Musaddiq Andrabi