Forums » About IndiaStudyChannel » Requests »

I have made $ 100 within 6 months of registration. Am I eligible for Rs 400 bonus from ISC

Posted Date: 12 Jan 2013      Posted By:: Varsha Profile photo    Member Level: Gold    Member Rank: 125     Points: 2   Responses: 27

As per the forum thread http://www.indiastudychannel.com/forum/18008-Rs--bonus-for-new-AdSense-members.aspx, if the new members makes $100, they become eligible for Rs 400 bonus from ISC. IS this scheme still exists ? If Yes, please guide me how to apply for bonus.

Thanks and Regards,
Varsha Naik

Responses

#387780    Author: Ankit      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 148     Date: 12/Jan/2013   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 0

Did you make your Adsense account from ISC?

#387781    Author: Varsha      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 125     Date: 12/Jan/2013   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 1

@ Ankit,
yes sir

Thanks and Regards,
Varsha Naik

#387782    Author: Sukhdev Singh      Member Level: Diamond      Member Rank: 13     Date: 12/Jan/2013   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

Since that forum message was created by Mr Tony in 2008, I do not know whether the rule is still in force or not. However, I shall forward your thread to the web master for an appropriate response to you.

"Teaching is my passion and sharing knowledge is my motto"
Regards,
Sukhdev Singh
Lead Editor Forums Section

#387784    Author: Varsha      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 125     Date: 12/Jan/2013   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 1

@Sukhdev Singh sir,
Thanks a lot.

Thanks and Regards,
Varsha Naik

#387785    Author: Ramprasad      Member Level: Diamond      Member Rank: 26     Date: 12/Jan/2013   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

Wow great to see Varsha reaching the payment threshold amount of $100 from Ad Sense within six months span of time. I think Webmasters will clarify the bonus issue and I wish you to be more active in ISC for earning good revenue from Ad Sense in short time.

There are some things that money just cannot buy, like manners, morals and intelligence.

#387786    Author: Varsha      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 125     Date: 12/Jan/2013   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 1

@Ramprasad. Thanks for your wishes.

Thanks and Regards,
Varsha Naik

#387790    Author: Phagu Mahato      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 99     Date: 12/Jan/2013   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

Really it is a surprise . This type of example inspired our new members to hard work in ISC. Dear varsa congrats to you for $100 adsense income form Indianstudychannel.

Phagu
Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

#387809    Author: Shaji K P      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 590     Date: 12/Jan/2013   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 1

Cngrates Varsha for making adense in 6 months. Please share your story to ISC members.

Regards,
Shaji

#387811    Author: Kalyani        Member Level: Diamond      Member Rank: 37     Date: 12/Jan/2013   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

Congrats Varsha on reaching the threshold of 100 USD within six months. This reflects you good contribution. Keep up the good job and wish you good luck.

-----------------
Thanks & Regards
Kalyani

#387812    Author: Sun      Member Level: Platinum      Member Rank: 10     Date: 12/Jan/2013   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

Varrsha,
Indeed, it is a very great achievement by you within a short span of just 6 good months. May I know the secret of your earning? Where have you spread your wings to fly and fetch 100 dollars so quickly?

Regards,
Sun of ISC - Let us learn good English through ISC

#387817    Author: Pravin S Chavre.      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 871     Date: 12/Jan/2013   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 4

Hello Varsha,

First of all congratulations to complete the threshold limit of Google Adsense and I wish you all the best for your future contributions towards IndiaStudyChannel.com

I think you deserve to ask for a bonus and there is nothing wrong in that.

At last even if you don't get the bonus, don't get disappointed. ISC is the best platform to learn and earn. Keep contributing and you will earn for sure.

Every new member must take a note that they can also get such revenue if they contribute towards ISC. Varsha is an inspiration to all the members of ISC and I think she will keep contribute with same tempo.

Congratulations to Varsha once again.

Have a nice day.

"Don't Worry about results, Its time to perform every now and then".

#387853    Author: Amit Singh      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 195     Date: 12/Jan/2013   Rating:     Points: -10

[Response removed by Admin for invalid response to the thread or violation of forum policies.]

#387887    Author: Tony John        Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 3     Date: 12/Jan/2013   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

Congratulations on earning $100 within 6 months.

We have been paying Rs 400 bonus to our members in the past since Google has been paying us a referral bonus. But Google discontinued the bonus program sometime back and so we too discontinued the same.

regards,
Tony John
Webmaster - IndiaStudyChannel.com

#387911    Author: Varsha      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 125     Date: 12/Jan/2013   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 1

Thank you all for your wishes. Thanks to the webmaster for providing me this opportunity.
@ Sun, only contribution is the secret of my earning. Most of the earning is through resources, ask expert section, jobs and question papers. Contributions in all areas is the best for getting better adsense revenue to attract traffic. Also, I share 2-3 of my postings on Google plus to get traffic.

Thanks and Regards,
Varsha Naik

#388041    Author: JyotiS      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 163     Date: 12/Jan/2013   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 1

Heartiest congratulations Varsha for reaching the threshold amount with the adsense. Hope to get good tips from you in this regard. Best wishes.

________
Regards,
JS.

#388046    Author: Sun      Member Level: Platinum      Member Rank: 10     Date: 12/Jan/2013   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

Varsha,
I am sure, your University question papers and job postings over many hundreds have really helped you to earn adsense revenue, I believe. So the secret of your earning is not resource or ask expert or forum, but are the question papers and jobs. Am I correct in understanding your hidden and open secret?

Regards,

#388063    Author: Varsha      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 125     Date: 12/Jan/2013   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 1

No, you are wrong. Ask expert and resources also contributed towards ad sense revenue in addition to your answer. And I have never mentioned forum section in my earlier answer.

Thanks and Regards,
Varsha Naik

#388116    Author: Sun      Member Level: Platinum      Member Rank: 10     Date: 13/Jan/2013   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

Varsha,
To your good credit, you have only 23 resource articles, 10 Ask expert questions and 41 ask expert answers. These could have helped you to fetch very minor percentage of your adsense revenue. But the major role is played by your questions and jobs only.

Regards,

#388117    Author: Varsha      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 125     Date: 13/Jan/2013   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 1

@ Sun, I used to share daily more traffic attracting questions on Google plus which attracted traffic to the same questions. In Google adsense one can set urls from which one can know what areas of ISC can get good traffic and more clicks. One should do analysis of revenue yielding areas from their contributions. It is not always the quantity but quality also matters. If one has applied better SEO for even 1 contribution, it can too give more revenue.

Thanks and Regards,
Varsha Naik

#388129    Author: Venkiteswaran.      Member Level: Diamond      Member Rank: 17     Date: 13/Jan/2013   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

Congratulations, Varsha. A very uncommon achievement reported recently.

It proves, where there is will,there is way. Not just efforts, but smart efforts. It may enthuse other members.

==================================
Let us keep faith on ourselves and work sincerely, not leave everything to fate.

#388137    Author: Sun      Member Level: Platinum      Member Rank: 10     Date: 13/Jan/2013   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 1

Varsha,
After a very prolonged conversation, I congratulate you for the rain that poured into Varsha's googles adsense account in the form of clicks and cashes in dollars within a short span of 6 months. Well done Keep it up. I wish you to earn and earn and keep earning more through ISC. May the God of revenue help ISC and google to shower well on Varsha.

Regards,

#388141    Author: Varsha      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 125     Date: 13/Jan/2013   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 1

@ Sun ,
Thanks, I would like to give example of professional blogger from India, Amit Agarwal. He writes only 1-2 articles per day but with his SEO skills, he is earning around $36000 per month which is very difficult. It is the analysis of the areas, through which one comes to know which areas are more traffic attracting. You can either log in to Google Adsense, set url's there and track performance or register to statcounter.com. Just because of your response I checked my All time report in Google adsense. Order of earning is Jobs highest, then ask experts, then question papers, resources and in other sections minor earning.

Thanks and Regards,
Varsha Naik

#388146    Author: Venkiteswaran.      Member Level: Diamond      Member Rank: 17     Date: 13/Jan/2013   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 5

Varsha, I am back again with another response appreciating you. Out of curiosity, I surfed through your posts. I hit upon a very relevant post which shows your will,goal setting and focused efforts.In case you have forgot the same, here it is your threadIs it possible to make 15-20k per month from adsense through ISC? You have answered your own question with an exemplary pro-action.

That makes your achievement a thing to be talked about. I hope now you will become an iconic member for others. I am sure you will not stop and rest until long time. Lady luck also likes the daring. So you will have her company throughout.

Sincere Best Wishes.

(PS: I was consistent in my responses about the earning capacity of JOB section.Once again I am proved right, now by your authentic testimony.)

==================================
Let us keep faith on ourselves and work sincerely, not leave everything to fate.

#388149    Author: Varsha      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 125     Date: 13/Jan/2013   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 1

@venketeswaran,
Thanks for your appreciation. I will try to give my best. There are many targets to be achieved in life.

Thanks and Regards,
Varsha Naik

#388960    Author: Pramod Dabholkar      Member Level: Diamond      Member Rank: 39     Date: 15/Jan/2013   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

Varsha,

Congratulations to you for this achievement. For me your original forum post and other responses are not only informative but I have now understood lots of new things which will definitely increase my earnings from ISC.

Thanks a lot for that and wishing you all the very best!

Thanks & Regards,
Pramod Dabholkar.

#388966    Author: Pravat Kumar Das      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 239     Date: 15/Jan/2013   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 3

Congratulation Varsha for your great achievement. This is really an inspiration for me because I have got an approved adsense account through ISC and in last 6 month I have earned around $50 but now my monthly earnings from adsense is increasing day by day.

This forum will really helpful for all new adsense account holder who are having doubt when to reach at $100.
It simply shows that hard work never goes waste at ISC.

Earn in USD with out Investment

#389045    Author: Varsha      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 125     Date: 15/Jan/2013   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 1

Thank you all for your wishes.

Thanks and Regards,
Varsha Naik

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.

Return to Discussion Forum
Start new thread

Awards & Gifts
Active Members
TodayLast 7 Daysmore...

ISC Technologies, Kochi - India. Copyright © All Rights Reserved.