Forums » Politics » India »

Who should be next prime minister of india

Posted Date: 23 Feb 2013      Posted By:: Amit     Member Level: Bronze    Member Rank: 4086     Points: 2   Responses: 8

HI ALL,
Who should be the next Prime Minister of India? Kindly Suggest
1)Pranab Mukherjee.
2)Narendra Modi.
3)Rahul Gandhi.
4)Omar Abdullah.
5)AK Antony.
6)Sushma Swaraj.
7)Akhilesh Yadav.

Responses

#401625    Author: Rajveer choudhary      Member Level: Silver      Member Rank: 5321     Date: 24/Feb/2013   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 0

Hi Amit According to exit polls Narendra Modi will be next prime minister of india but Sushama and Rahul also have posibilities

#401634    Author: K Mohan      Member Level: Platinum      Member Rank: 4     Date: 24/Feb/2013   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 5

Amit welcome to this site as a new member and this question was posted many times in this forum and still I want to make my response.

According to your seven choices I want to make comments on all. Thinking of President Pranab Mukherjee is ruled out as he already heading a gubernatorial post. Rahul Gandhi is not matured enough to know the National and International policies of India. Omar Abdullah is not known to the People of India as a whole. A K Antony is best fit for Raksha Mantri and not more than that. Sushma Swaraj is not having that much support nor experience to occupy the post of Prime Minister. Akhilesh Yadav has just entered the politics and he happy with the CM post of Uttar Pradesh. And therefore the onus is on Narender Modi. He proved himself with hat trick performance and he is only eligible for the post of PM.

Follow mission, the commission and recognition will follow you.

#401654    Author: Bishes Dudani      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 401     Date: 24/Feb/2013   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 5

Amit,

I think BJP will promote Narendra Modi as their star promoter during 2014 LS elections but when the decision for selecting Prime minister for India will done in a meeting of NDA, some other name like Sushma Sawraj will come up for this post. The other reasons supporting for this are Mr. Narendra Modi I do not think he is in mood of becoming PM of India after wining Gujarat Vidhanshabha elections this year for thrice, he likes his CM position in Gujarat at present, he may be interested for PM position by 2020 LS elections. Sushma Sawraj is currently leading opposition in every matter in parliament and she do have a strong, aggressive approach in all political and non political issues. If she will come up for the post of PM, the first step she will take will be tightening up internal security for woman which is reason of fear for many's. I am having auspicious feeling that "Sushma Sawraj" is going to be 2nd woman prime minister of India by 2014 and I hope it may come true.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nature is important to mankind, so save paper and go green.

#401657    Author: Sun      Member Level: Platinum      Member Rank: 10     Date: 24/Feb/2013   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 3

Till today, India has seen only one lady Prime Minister late Smt. Indira Gandhi. Many men ruled our country as Prime Ministers. It is time for us to elect a lady Prime Minister to adore the PM's chair. I strongly recommend my favourite leader Ms.J Jayalalitha, the present Chief Minister of Tamilnadu to sit at the helms of affair and see India from New Delhi.She is very bold and courageous to take decision. Though there are cases of corruption, it doesn't matter as every leader in our country are most corrupted. She is the fittest lady among the other superladies like Sushma, Maya and Mamtha. It is my dream.It could turn into reality too.

Regards,
Sun of ISC - Let us learn good English through ISC

#402502    Author: srinivasan      Member Level: Silver      Member Rank: 1359     Date: 27/Feb/2013   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 5

The country is already flooded with corruption and there is an inactive government in the central. every day new state issues, news about corruption in different sectors, price hike for essential products and petrol and diesel price hike. We need a courageous and dedicated Prime minister at Delhi to direct India towards development. Even though Jayalalitha is brave lady among the political leaders she is always towards the person who is praise her and she concentrate on taking revenge. As a chief minister Narendra Modi has developed his state like any thing and other chief ministers are jealous on him. some times central government is getting envious on him. the development in Gujarath is certainly appreciable. we need same kind of development all over India. Narendra Modi is one of the good candidate for next Prime Minister of India.

Regards
N. Srinivasan

#402911    Author: Ravindra R Kadam      Member Level: Silver      Member Rank: 1786     Date: 01/Mar/2013   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

Hi all,

I think that Narendra Modi is the right for being India's next prime minister.
We have to just kicked up to the congress party from India.
The corruption is coming up and created by just congress candidates.
Oppose to them.

Regards,
Ravindra R Kadam,
Incharge,CCTV Vision Systems,Vita.

#402914    Author: Vilas      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 72     Date: 01/Mar/2013   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

Its very difficult to say now who one going to become a next prime minister of India. There are only two possibilities those are,
1. If congress won then our PM is Shri Manmohan Singh.
2. If BJP won then our PM is Shri Narendra Modi.

With Best Regards,
Vilas

#402983    Author: Farid Akhtar      Member Level: Diamond      Member Rank: 42     Date: 01/Mar/2013   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

I think predicting now for 2014 is very difficult but I can say that most probably it will be one among this two Rahul Gandhi or Narendra Modi. Lets wait for 2014 and only time has this answer.

Farid Akhtar
ISC-Joined for fun but learn and earn.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.

Return to Discussion Forum
Start new thread

Awards & Gifts
Active Members
TodayLast 7 Daysmore...

ISC Technologies, Kochi - India. Copyright © All Rights Reserved.