Forums » Education » General »

Money spent on the education of girls is money well-spent

Posted Date: 26 Apr 2013      Posted By:: Naresh Kumar Behera Profile photo    Member Level: Gold    Member Rank: 138     Points: 4   Responses: 6

It is said that money spent on the education of girls is money well-spent. How far do you agree with this statement? You may consider, among other aspects of the problem: the careers now open to girls; the responsibilities which they will have when they grow up for the upbringing of their families; specialized work, such as nursing, hospitalization, air hostess, etc. for which educated girls are particularly well-suited; equality of sexes, etc.

"Ask your query with valid information"
Lead Editor - OrissaSpider.com

Responses

#416265    Author: Trinadha Rao Sambangi Online     Member Level: Diamond      Member Rank: 51     Date: 26/Apr/2013   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 4

Dear friend,
The expenditure on girls education is believed to be well-spent. I agree with your point. I believe there will not be discriminated in promoting girls with equal to boys except gender vary.
The girls performance in all spheres of life will be like challenging the boys.
Some of the parents should feel the expenditure on girls is waste. It is not true. It enables them guarantee in their life. They have love and affection on their parents and other family members equal to boys. I request every parent should not think waste on spending girls. It is well-spent as you said.

"Education is the movement from darkness to light"

Regards,
3Nadh.

#416292    Author: K Mohan      Member Level: Platinum      Member Rank: 3     Date: 26/Apr/2013   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

Truly said. Girls are most concerned about their education and they are serious enough to study the portions that are needed well ahead of boys. While boys waste the time meeting their friends, girls try to convert such meetings into group studies and thus score better marks over the boys. Even in one class the girls are equally competing with boys and scoring good ranks.

Forum contributions also pay backs you. Be regular here.

#416304    Author: Dan      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 127     Date: 26/Apr/2013   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

Naresh Kumar Behera, I think money spend for education is worth independent of the gender even though the boys can't do better than girls. I urban cities the girls are doing the higher educations where the boys stucks with lower education.

Regards,
M.K.Dan

#416312    Author: Farheen Khan      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 487     Date: 26/Apr/2013   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

I agree with M.K. Dan that money spent on education is always money well spent whether it is the education of a girl, a boy or even adults. Education is a valuable asset that lasts with your for a lifetime and therefore when money is utilized for education, it is not expenditure rather it is investment.

Regards,
Farheen

#416319    Author: Ekta      Member Level: Diamond      Member Rank: 25     Date: 26/Apr/2013   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

If we spend money on girl education, it is very beneficial to our society. Girls can make the two family well educated, if they are qualified. She can make her child brave, honest and a good citizen, if she is well qualified.

#416360    Author: K Mohan      Member Level: Platinum      Member Rank: 3     Date: 26/Apr/2013   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

There is always a notion that after marriage a girl is confined to the inlaws home and hence higher education is not that necessary. Probably this may reason where in some homes girls discontinue studies after the marriage.

Forum contributions also pay backs you. Be regular here.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.

Next : Model Papers for mathematics-IV
Previous : 1.5 Billion People in the whole world who can not read and write their name. Is it true?
Return to Discussion Forum
Post New Message
Category: General

Related Messages

Awards & Gifts
Active Members
TodayLast 7 Daysmore...

ISC Technologies, Kochi - India. Copyright © All Rights Reserved.