You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Best Participants of Active GD- Is 'NOTA' essential in the ballot paper?

We understand that it was quite a long wait and do appreciate our participating members for being patient enough. On that note I am announcing the Best Participants in the recently concluded Active GD on the topic Is NOTA essential in the ballot paper? The question that was basically asked was that when it cannot alter the outcome of an election, is it necessary to have the None Of The Above option in the voting machine.

Considering the number of members who are active in the forum section and also taking into account the enthusiasm expressed by a few to conduct such contests at frequent intervals, I must say that the response to this GD was not very encouraging in content and spirit. Nevertheless, we had quite a number of them ensuring serious participation and a few of them registering their presence which is indeed a positive signal. A few sparks from newbies were visible in between but due to reasons best known to them, they preferred to pull out; hope to see them participating with more vigor in future GDs.

It was actually a good topic for discussion especially because of the recently concluded elections in some states and the forthcoming ones in some others but except for some who could actually drive in their point with logical reasoning, there was a general tendency to remain neutral, though due stress was given on their point of argument, without actually committing to a stand.
    All said and done, the participating members remained active and had done well. It was overall a healthy and neat discussion.

The best participants in the order of merit are-

1.Ramakrishna Kambhampati

2.Venkiteswaran

3 Kailash Kumar

4 Bhushan

5. Partha Kansabanik

The cash prizes will be duly credited to your accounts.

Friends, join me in congratulating the winners!
    Hearty congrats to all those five intelligent members of this site who stole the limelight in discussing the GD- Is Nota essential ballot paper. The discussions were on dot and hence won this award.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

I extend my heartiest congratulations to the fellow winners - Ramakrishna Kambhampati, Venkiteswaran ji and more so in the case of Bhushan and Partha Kansabanik.
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

My hearty congratulations to all the winners of GD

Congratulations to my brother Rama Krishna Kambhampati, Venkiteswaran garu(sir), Kailash sir, Partha Sir. Thanks for the ISC editorial team and Saji Ganesh for announcing me as a winner.
    If you ask your doubt you are fool for 5 minutes but if you don't you are fool forever -- Chinese proverb

My Heartiest congratulations to Ramu, Venki, Kailash, Bhushan and Partha for being the best participants. Well done friends.
    No life without Sun ¤

Congratulations to Mr. Kambhampati, Mr. Venkiteswaran, Mr. Kailash Kumar an Mr. Bhushan for their brilliant performance in the GD. I also thank Mr. Saji Ganesh for announcing the result of the GD.
    “Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

Congratulations to Mr. Venkiteswaran, Mr. Kailash Kumar and Mr. Bhushan, Partha Kansabanik for getting a place in the winner's list of this interesting GD. I am also very much pleased to see my name in the merit list of this competition. I am very much confident of winning a place in winner's list in this GD and after announcing the result I found that my judgement was good. Thank you ISC management for conducting GD on a good topic.

Congratulations to all the five- Mr. Ramakrishna Kambhampati, Mr. Venkiteswaran, Mr. Kailash Kumar, Mr. Bhushan and Partha Kansabanik for winning GD.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Congratulations to five members for their great knowledge sharing ISC .

Congratulations winners. In fact, I took much interest initially in the thread, but later it went out of my priorities because of my preoccupation with other sites and my job responsibilities.

Good to see a bunch of some really great members with debating skills winning the contest. Congrats again.

Live....and Let Live...!

Hearty Congratulations to Rama Krishna Kambhampati, Venkiteswaran garu, Bhushan, Kailash, Partha for being the winners of GD - Is NOTA essential in the ballot paper.
    Regards,
    Naveen

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.