You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

Entering into sweet SIXTIES

It was the other day I completed five years or sixty month of my membership in ISC. Sometime during this year I had completed sixty years of my life also. So I am now entering into the sweet sixties of my life in the real world and the ISC world.
    From involving in the interaction and camaraderie in the ISC forum, the revived and reconnected friendship and relation, I consider it will be sweet or may be sweeter than my period fifteens and sixteens (which even now I relish as the best part of my life) when I was introduced to the great wide world of knowledge acquiring and friendship -when I joined the university. Frankly I still feel enthusiastic for reading what you all share, yearning to learn more from each and also sharing something I possess.
    I express my thanks to one and all in ISC, for the regards and appreciation and support you all continue to give me from day one .

It is nostalgic to travel back what I wrote in the last four anniversaries of my membership.
    Ist, 2nd, 3rd, 4th.
    I received greetings for this occasion from Managing Director, Vandana, well in advance. I record my thanks for that kind gesture.
    I extend my heartiest congratulations and best wishes to the author on this eventful occasion. After attaining the age of sixty years, an individual earns the distinction of becoming a senior citizen. Some of most common known benefits associated with entering into the senior citizens club is to get higher rate of interest in the banks fixed deposits and concession in railway fare.
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Wish you a Happy Birth day sir and congrats for entering into Diamond Jubilee , already you are a 'Diamond' in ISC.
    If you ask your doubt you are fool for 5 minutes but if you don't you are fool forever -- Chinese proverb

Venkiteswaran, Congrats. For the young, sweet is the sixteen, and for the old, sixty is very sweet, sweeter and sweetest. May you live long and get into seventies ...eighties.....ninties... and a century.
    No life without Sun ¤

60 years and 60 months. Wow. Heartiest congratulations on both. I never would have guessed you are in your sixties. Your responses have just wisdom and maturity, never have any arrogance of age which I think I sometimes perceive in people. I hope I can be sensible as that by the time I enter my 60s.
    Regards,
    Farheen

My Pranams for your Shashtipoorthi and this is the great moment for any person for having completed 60 years in this world. You are already our inspiration through forum posts and now more reason to pay regards to you.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

My deep respect to you! I sincerely hope that you go on guiding the greenhorns like me in the wonderful platform of ISC with your wisdom.
    “Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

Congratulations Venkiteswaran sir! Please accept my belated birthday greetings and also best wishes for your journey ahead with ISC. Your wise, mature and balanced views which you express beautifully will always act as a guide to many of us and especially the newbies. Wishing you long life and a long innings with ISC!
    Knowledge is knowing tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in fruit salad - Miles Kington.

Hearty congratulations to you sir and may god bless you with all health and happiness throughout your life. You are a true mentor and guide to many in ISC with your able responses, convincing attitude and balanced approach. It's our luck, I can say, to have such friends online with whom we can share our views and enhance our knowledge.
    Regards,
    Jagdish

Awesome milestones! Immensely glad Venkiteswaranji to have you in our midst with many pearls of wisdom to note & imbibe. We hope to have those priceless pearls hereon too, into your 70s, 80s, 90s....
    Regards,
    Vandana
    Managing Editor, IndiaStudyChannel.com

Venkiteswaran ji, my heartiest congratulations for your birthday and your achievements of 60 months. I am a new to this site and read your few threads. I must say that your way of telling is different from your age group members.

Venky Sir, in cricket terms, you have got the "double". 60 months in ISC and 60 years in life's journey! Congratulations to you.

What more can I say, we all know what a wonderful member you are. Members like me have to learn so much from you.

"Any man who stands for progress has to criticize, disbelieve and challenge every item of the old faith." - Sardar Bhagat Singh

Dear Mr. Venkiteswaran,

Without this thread, I would have never guessed you are in to 60 in real life! Being a senior citizen, I am sure and wish that you will enjoy the life more than ever before. May God bless you for a healthy, energetic and active life.

And thanks a lot for being part of ISC and congratulations for the valuable 5 years of being with us.

regards,
    Tony John
    Webmaster - IndiaStudyChannel.com

Thanks to all members for their kind words on me.
    I am specially happy as Tony John has noticed this thread and spared time to express hi sentiments in response.

Thanks all.
    Let us continue the company and camaraderie in this forum.

==================================
    Let us keep faith on ourselves and work sincerely, not leave everything to fate.

Dear sir...

May you be blessed. Stay healthier ,happier and younger than all these passed days. May your long experience and rich knowledge enrich and guide ISC and each one of us. Prayers and wishes. Long live...

keep smiling...

Aadi

Sign In to post your comments