You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems/Complaints

Posted job on ISC but its not visible. how to know if it was deleted or published?

Hi everyone,
    I had posted a job opening on 21st june on ISC. However, i have know idea whether it was published or deleted. It is not even visible in the 'My Recent Post' section in my dashboard. It was first job posting on the site. Kindly let me if i have done any mistake and why it is not visible on the site
    A member is required to go through posting guidelines apart from having a look at approved post before making their own job post, this process will make you to understand how to make a good post at ISC.

Your job post had huge reproduced or copied content which is a basic violation at ISC hence the job post was rejected.

Once you fail to see your job post in approved status you should check your post in pending and deleted sections under job category.

We suggest you to go through job posting guidelines to understand how to make a good job post before making your next post.

Here is your job post link:
    http://www.indiastudychannel.com/jobs/397496-Opening-for-analytical-scientist-in-QA-QC-at-Reliance-Group-Gujarat.aspx

N K Ravishankar
    Lead Editor - Job section,
    Editor - Forum, Question Paper section

Hi vaishnavi gaonkar,

Open Jobs section and at the end of the page you can see " My posts" link. Click on that, their you can find job posts posted by you. If your posts get rejected they will be not shown in "My recent posts" list. I suggest you to read guidelines before you post jobs. You should not post copied content and already posted jobs otherwise they will get rejected. Best of luck.

Regards,
    Naveen

Vaishnavi being a new member and out of over enthusiasm to get highlighted, you have uploaded the copy pasted job information which was out rightly rejected by the administration. You must ensure total reading and understanding of this site by knowing the posting guidelines and rules so that nothing goes wrong. Never mind, now that you have come to know the mistake make sure that future postings are original one. More over job postings are done by expert members here who know the source of the such offers and thus they wont make any copy pasting activities. Please take it easy and be careful next time that you make original postings only.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

Thank you all for answering my query. i will learn from my mistake.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.