You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

I reached 10000 points today!

At first, I started my work with various spider network websites and then moved to ISC. After a long journey, I reached 10000 points today. At this movement, I would like to thank all the helping hearts of spider network and ISC. They helped me to stand, walk and even run.

"Shared happiness is double happiness" I am very happy to share my joy with you all.

Regards
    Congratulations to you on reaching 10000 points. Reaching 10000 points is really not an easy job. Your dedication made you reach were you are today.

I praise you for reaching 10000 point today,this is your effort in ISC and I hope you will make more contribution to ISC.

"YOUR EFFORT IS YOUR OWN" no one will get and its your own enjoy.

Congratulations for reaching this landmark. However, I am advising you to score another point and join the Diamond-club immediately.
    “Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

Congratulations on reaching this milestone Mr. Mathi Gopal. I just saw your profile. Your contribution in Resources, Expert Answers is very good. I hope you will contribute much more and become a Diamond/Platinum member and win many awards too.

Let us continue learning.

Congratulations Mathi on reaching the 10,000 points mark! You would have made it even before if not for the short break you took in between. Hope you will find some time for the forum section also along with the other sections where you are quite active. All the best! See you in the Diamond club soon!
    Knowledge is knowing tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in fruit salad - Miles Kington.

Congratulations for this interim achievement, Mathi. You are sure to achieve more. I am one among those who appreciate you efforts. I have read many of your articles also. Yo have good potential. Keep the efforts of posting more articles and also learning more and more matters.

Best Wishes.

==================================
    Let us keep faith on ourselves and work sincerely, not leave everything to fate.

Congrats Mathi Gopal. You are a silent scorer. You were much visible in forum and become invisible to forum members. Now you are visible as a diamond. All the best to reach platinum level soon.
    No life without Sun ¤

Congrats to Mathi Gopal for reaching 10,000 points/ Hope you become diamond and then platinum member soon. Contribute more and learn and earn more.
    Regards,
    Naveen

Congrats to Mathi Gopal for reaching the 10,000 points milestone in this site and that testifies the interest and zeal to contribute and excel in this channel. Soon you will be diamond member of this site.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

Mathi Gopal - My heartiest congratulations on your reaching a milestone of ISC activity. It reminded me my own similar achievement in the past which I had documented in my following thread -
    What I learnt from ISC and how I achieved Member Level-Diamond in 98 days during the process.

Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Congratulations Mathi Gopal on reaching 10000 points at ISC. It is not an easy task to achieve this feat in ISC without dedication and hard work. I wish you to gain more points and rewards by sharing your knowledge at ISC.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Sign In to post your comments