You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems/Complaints

Why this question is said to be the copied content ?

Recently, I have publish a answer on a question and answer is not copies from any source . it creates from me but the answer is called copied content why?
    the question url is:- http://www.indiastudychannel.com/experts/41584-Provide-the-html-code-for-adding-the-table.aspx
    and
    http://www.indiastudychannel.com/experts/41571-Write-a-HTML-cod-for-a-webpage.aspx
    It is very obvious that the question was asked by you from a different account just to make a place to post an answer that you already have. It is very clear that the question was asked only to post your word document as the answer. It looks pretty strange to see a question saying "post the answer as a MS word document" and then the same person who asked the question posts the answer below it.
    regards,
    Tony John
    Webmaster - IndiaStudyChannel.com

That is not correct the bittu singh is asking the qustion and i am answering the question, am not bittu singh.
    Saket singh
    Everyday Learner

I have no idea who is Bittu Singh but the question is posted in the site from an account which uses the name same as yours.
    regards,
    Tony John

saket is not only me on the earth . there is many of the people on the the earth is same saket. i wANT MY REWARD for posting the answer in ask expert.
    Saket singh
    Everyday Learner

Saket Kumar,

In the first place, do stop shouting and being aggressive. When you type in capital letters like that, in Net language you are yelling. Secondly, stop making demands. As and when an editor reviews your answers, you may or may not get cash credits as per the quality and informative content of the answers. If you answer is not up to the mark or is copied, naturally you will not get cash credits for it.

Did you bother to read the editor's note for your answer in this query: http://www.indiastudychannel.com/experts/41584-Provide-the-html-code-for-adding-the-table.aspx

As for the other answer, the editors are all veterans here, with a lot of experience. They will not state that something is copied just for the heck of it! They will obviously have located the source from where copied.

Regards,
    Vandana
    Managing Editor, IndiaStudyChannel.com

I do not demand , i only tell that my answer is not copied from any other resource , so how the editor can say that the answer is the copied , if the answer is the copied then tell me the source . the source link in not given by editor it only tell that it is copied content.
    Saket singh
    Everyday Learner

Saket,

You have created multiple fake accounts in this site and have been asking questions from one account and posting answers from another account. While doing so, you yourself got confused. You asked question from one of your fake accounts with the name same as yours but when you complained here, you referred another fake account of yours.

Please try to be genuine and focus on genuine posts here. You won't reach anywhere with such fake posts.

regards,
    Tony John

So when i got my permission to post answer in ask expert?
    Saket singh
    Everyday Learner

Saket Kumar,

I do not think the Webmasters are going to restore your posting permission in the AE section any time soon. You need to get back their trust. Refer: How to get back posting permission.

Regards,
    Vandana
    Managing Editor, IndiaStudyChannel.com

Most humbly and respectfully I beg to say that i am saket kumar A VERY BAD EDITOR OF THE ISC WHICH CAN COPY THE ANSWER FOR DIFFERENT SOURCE.I want to say that please give me a last chance to post the answer in the ask expert, i promised you to that i never copy any type of answer for any type of source. PLEASE Tony sir grant my permission in the ask expert.
    For this act i will always grateful to you.

Saket singh
    Everyday Learner

Mr. Saket Kumar, what will you do by getting permission for ask expert section? Are you an expert in any field? I don't think your answers would help you to earn any decent amount on ISC. It would be better to improve your English through forum section rather than going directly for ask expert section.

In my opinion the author should contribute quality content in the forum section and establish his reputation by posting original contents, duly complying the posting guidelines and adhering to the policies and guidelines of the ISC.
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Saket, I am locking this thread in the anticipation that you must be enlightened by now. If there is any doubt in your mind, please stay away because ISC is not the place for you.
    Knowledge is knowing tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in fruit salad - Miles Kington.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.