You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems/Complaints

Why are my articles still not reviewed?

I became a member of IndiaStudyChannel many days ago but didn't contribute much. Recently, I submitted 5 articles to IndiaStudyChannel and 2 of them are approved. One of them is deleted. I submitted the other three articles ten days ago. I read in many forum responses that an article takes about 5-7 days for editors to review and my articles are still not reviewed. Also, managing editor responded to the thread I raised on my deleted article saying 'we are rechecking the article'. Is there any reason for still not reviewing my articles (like one of your post is deleted etc,.)?

Regards,
    ykt.
    Hi Ykt,

Now you are a Silver level member. Congrats. Upto 100 points your member level will be Bronze only. You have now 102 points and a silver member now. I recalculated your points. You also can do that from your dashboard.

Please go through this for more info on member levels.

Member levels

Sudarmani S,
    "if the dreams are big enough , the facts don't count"

Thanks for the reply Editor. I understood that (I am a silver member now) just before you responded and I felt I raised a very silly thread. So, I edited my post completely and raised my query about the articles I submitted.

Regards,
    ykt.

ykt - It is not proper to change the thread completely particularly when responses have already been posted as it makes the posted responses out of context.
    Also perhaps most of us have raised a thread or two during initial phases of our ISC activity which looked silly later.

Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.