You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Zimbabwe won the hearts of the cricket fans!!!

The three T-20 matches which was finished now Zimbabwe had showed the fighting spirit but the minnows lacked the killer instinct otherwise it was quite shameful to Dhoni and his men if they lost the T-20 series. They(Zim) need a killer instinct to win the match and series with one brutal hit and score a boundary in the last ball but Elton Chigumbara couldn't able to do it. Zimbabwe won many hearts of the cricket fans but they can take lot of pride over this.Knowledgeable members please respond to this question.
    Giving a tough fight to a formidable team is really a great attitude and in cricket such moves are greatly respected and honored. Good that Zimbabwe team is gaming up to give good fights in cricket.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

Generally T-20 games always have close finish. The win or loss depends upon maintaining cool till the last moment and it generally comes with experience and mental conditioning. So, I don't find it astonishing that Zimbabwe gave close fight to the depleted and under-strength Indian cricket team.
    “Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

The T20 series between India and Zimbabwe was a complete entertainer for the cricket fans. T20 cricket matches are always unpredictable irrespective of the teams. With this, the Zimbabwe cricket team and their fans can be proud that they have fought well in this series and hope to get some more T20 games with stronger teams to enhance their strategies down the lane.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Dhoni is the man who palyed more than 300 International matches, Rayudu also played 60 to 70 international matches, Bumrah is a lead bowler in the present Indian team , Rahul is a test cricketer of the present Indian team there are so many who played quite handful of matches and still somebody say it is a depleted team?
    If you ask your doubt you are fool for 5 minutes but if you don't you are fool forever -- Chinese proverb

Are Lokesh Rahul , Ambati Rayadu, Yuzvendra Chahal regulars in Indian cricket team? What do you want to establish, Mr. Bhushan?
    “Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.