You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaStudyChannel.com

My 5th birthday in ISC.

Dear team,

Happy to say that today i.e. on 22nd June, 2016 I am completing my 5 succeeful years here in ISC. Learned lots of new things from this educational platform.

My sincere thanks to all the fellow members of this site for giving me your valuable support and love.
    My heartiest congratulations to Pramod Dabholkar on reaching a milestone of ISC activity. I wish him more such feats in future also.
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Heartiest congratulations to Mr. Dabholkar on his birthday in this great platform! I would like him to be more visible in future!
    “Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

My heartiest congratulations to Pramod Dhabolkar on completing 5 years in ISC.

My hearty congrats to the author for having completed five successful years with us and that shows his determination and interest with this site and his sharing so far were innovative and interesting.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

A very happy birthday!
    It is a day when you took birth at ISC and now you are 5 years old here. Your journey seems great and you have really done an inspiring job here.
    Hope to wish you may more such ISC birthdays here...

Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

First of all I would like to congratulate Mr Pramod for completing five year at ISC.
    Normally only social networking site people stay active for so long. But I really astonished members are here posting content since last five year.
    Hope he must be enjoying and getting good benefits and knowledge for which he is active here.
    I am really exited when I will complete my first year anniversary of becoming a member at ISC.
    Before completing my one year I wish to got good recognition for my active participation. Hope I will achieve that.

Hearty congratulations Pramod Dabholkar on completing five successful years in ISC! It must have been an interesting and worthwhile journey all along! Hope that you continue with the same vigor and spirit for many more years to come! More experience does call for more activity and responsibility, if I am not wrong. All the best!
    Knowledge is knowing tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in fruit salad - Miles Kington.

Congratulations and Best Wishes, Pramod.
    It was just the other day that I also put up a thread on my completion of 5 years in ISC.

You are one among the silent but solid strengths of this site. Keep up your services in ISC. Let us see more of your milestone achievements.

==================================
    Let us keep faith on ourselves and work sincerely, not leave everything to fate.

Pramod,

Congrats on achieving a major milestone! You have been a stalwart in providing updates & summaries after initial able training. As an editor, you have been one of those who works quietly & efficiently away from the limelight. Thank you for your contributions as a member and for your work as an editor. We look forward to continuing the relationship with you in the years to come.

Regards,
    Vandana
    Managing Editor, IndiaStudyChannel.com

Dear All,

Thanks a lot for your best wishes. No doubt that I will continue on this site for many more years.

Sign In to post your comments