You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

By writing improvement Inter 1st year exam my daughter scored 434/440

In the March when the results were declared she scored 424 out of 440 marks in the Inter first year but she was not happy with the performance. She insisted that she will write the betterment exam for three subjects and wowed that she will get the state first rank of 435. Fortunately the results were declared today and she secured 434 out of 440. In the all the main subjects she scored : Botany-60. Zoology-60, Physics -59. Chemistry -60. English-96. Sanskrit -99. This can be possible with all your good wishes.
    Congratulations to your daughter and special congratulations to her for scoring 99 in SANSKRIT.

Hearty congratulations and best wishes to the extremely meritorious young girl! The proud parents of this promising girl also deserve congratulations.
    “Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

Congratulations to your daughter. Her dedication and her will power has payed her today.

My heartiest congratulations to Mohan Ji and to his daughter through him. It noteworthy that she scored prefect 100% in subjects like Botany, Zoology and Chemistry. English subject is only a language subject therefore has lesser overall bearing. My best wishes to her for success in future endeavors. Now she should prepare herself for cracking competitive entrance examinations as admission in medical courses etc. are made through competitive examinations only.
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Yes Kailash , her aim is to secure a government medical seat and for that she is working very hard and the college is also equally backing her.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

Let her target for top medical colleges of India like All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Delhi; Armed Forces Medical College, Pune; Christian Medical College, Vellore; Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi and Grant Medical College, Mumbai etc. under 15% all India quota through NEET.
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Kailash thanks for those wonderful information.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

Congratulations to your daughter Mr. Mohan. The fact that her marks increased from 424 to 434 (+10) shows her potential because only 1 or 2 marks will be increased for many students. My brother initially got 430/440 (English-91 & Sanskrit-99) and that didn't change after betterment. Also, 96 in English is outstanding. Once again congrats and I hope your daughter will get a seat in any medical college she wants.

Let us continue learning.

Sign In to post your comments