You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Movies

Why is Kabali generating so much buzz?

Hello ISC members,

I am a South Indian and I know the popularity of Rajinikanth. But, many people are going crazy about his upcoming movie Kabali. Most of my friends, my brother's friends decided to bunk the classes on the day of its release. The videos related to this movie have gone viral in the internet. Its teaser crossed 23 million views and 4 lakh likes which are touted to be highest number of views and likes for a film teaser in Asia. Even a song with lyrics crossed 5 million views and all the songs topped iTunes charts. And now I hear that the movie is being dubbed in languages of Malaysia, Thailand etc., foreign countries and makers claim that they are going to release the movie in 10,000 screens around the world which is the highest in India I think. This didn't happen for any of his previous films. Why is Kabali generating so much buzz?

Regards,
    Krishna Teja Yeluripati.
    Because Rajanikanth is in lot of debts so this type of buzz is needed. His previous two movies are failures at box office. Releasing that many theaters is not a new thing even the film is failed producers and distributors thought that movie will get the invested money in the first week openings and that will save them. Remember a film has too many times postponed in releasing it had never been successful at box office and that is history. Lets wait and see whether Kabali will change that or not?
    If you ask your doubt you are fool for 5 minutes but if you don't you are fool forever -- Chinese proverb

Common mass immensely like the unrealistic theatrics, mannerism and various technical wizardry, which are common features of Rajnikanth films. So, his next film ads are creating some sort of hype to make the film a hit. Nothing more-nothing less.
    “Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

Well that is the power of Rajani and his style. He makes minimum films and gives a powerful presentation through the characters. In this latest film Kabali the title itself attracted many. Normally Kabali is considered as the character wearing a lungi and that is half risen, a color banian, a scarf on the neck tied and the hair style resembling a rowdy. But this Kabali is educated and at the same time talented to take revenge of others to the hilt. That made the audience connect to the film immediately with the teaser getting so many hits. He is the demi God in Tamil Nadu and now his expectations are high across the world. Even Japan and Chinese fans are eagerly waiting for this film. We all know through Endhiran he made a science fiction and that cannot be repeated. Choosing a different style every time is his attitude and this time that is proving to be hit already.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

Remember a film has too many times postponed in releasing it had never been successful at box office and that is history. Lets wait and see whether Kabali will change that or not?

If you ask your doubt you are fool for 5 minutes but if you don't you are fool forever -- Chinese proverb

It is quite common that Movies of Rajinikanth will always have a good hype among the fans in Tamil Nadu. There are many reasons why people are very much fond of Rajinikanth. Apart from the fact that he is an actor, we can say that he has good Soul and selfless attitude. A simple and noble man capable of attracting people with his character. That is the reason why his movies are getting good reach among the public.

For his previous movie Linga there was no such publicity and the movie was also not that great compared to his other movies. People are having very big expectation on the movie Kabali as he looks more stylish in the movie. That is the reason why the movie is creating a great buzz among the people. It can also be the case that Rajini fans are creating so much hype on the movie before its release. Even the teaser was a great hit. I remember the same thing happening when Shivaji trailer was released. Hope the movie has some good things from which we can learn something.

Thanks and Regards,
    S Balasubramanian

Quote: "It doesn't matter what we want. once we get it, then we want something else."

Variety looks and dialogues of Rajnikanth is makes his movies superhits. Now his movie kabali is coming with a new look and style. The graphics used in the movies are also made the teaser more popular. Rajnikanth become old but his movies are still energetic for all generations. His all movies will have a different and variety of stories and dialogues. So his movies become more attractive from others.

Sign In to post your comments