You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Star of the Week- 12th to 18th June '16- Winner!

We are announcing the Star of the Week for the week 12th to 18th June with a reminder to all that, though it is accepted that recognition brings in some responsibilities, we do not want our Stars to get bogged down by the same but would like them to keep twinkling without letting the cloud of responsibility shadow their vigor and passion in posting contents.

So the winner of the award is Krishna Teja Yeluripati! He has been active in different sections and has made some notable contributions during the period which makes him the Star of the Week. He will receive a cash reward of Rs 250/-

Friends, please join me in congratulating the winner.
    Yesterday I saw his profile and stunned he has really done remarkable achievement in ISC site.
    I congratulate the winner of the Week. I strongly believe many more awards are in store for you in ISC.

If you ask your doubt you are fool for 5 minutes but if you don't you are fool forever -- Chinese proverb

Congratulations to Mr. Yeluripati for his achievement. He has won one of the most prestigious awards of ISC. Keep it up!
    “Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

My heartiest congratulations to Krishna Teja Yeluripati, the winner of ' Star of the Week- 12th to 18th June, 2016' award.
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Congratulations,Krishna Teja Yeluripati for winning the Star of the Week award.
    ==================================
    Let us keep faith on ourselves and work sincerely, not leave everything to fate.

Congratulations Mr. Krishna Teja Yeluripati for winning the Star of the Week award at ISC.
    You are doing really a great job here specially in Ask Expert section.
    Hope to see many more such achievements in your profile in future.

Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Congratulation to Krishna Teja Yeluripati on grabbing the Star of the Week award. Keep going.

Dear Krishna Teja Yeluripati! , My heartiest congratulation for winning the Star of the Week. it is really a great work to achieve this reward among all members.
    Phagu
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

Thank you everyone. I am very happy as this is my first award in ISC. I will try my best to contribute consistently in future.

Let us continue learning.

My sincere appreciation to Mr, Krishna Teja for his excellent contribution in the star of the week between 12 and 18 th June. Even in the Expert - advice column, you have made significant contributions. Hope you would maintain this sustained effort even in the times to come.

Hearty congratulations to Krishna Teja Yeluripati for being the winner of the Star of the Week and also winning the cash reward of Rs. 250/-.
    Regards,
    Naveen

Hearty congratulations to Mr. Krishna Teja Yeluripati for winning the Star of the week Award. Hope to see you receiving many such awards in the future.

Krishna Teja Yeluripati, you seem like the best suited candidate for this award,my friend! I heard that your contributions in various fields have been huge.
    Keep doing amazing feats like this.

Congratulations to you sir. Hope you get many more of such prizes and rewards in life.

My hearty congratulations to the member Krishna Teja Yeluripati for winning this award. You are very active in the Ask Expert section in these days and in super star list. You have given answers to old questions which are asked in Ask Experts section long back.
    Material life is the Vehicle to Spirituality

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.