You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

The happiest day of my life so far

Hello ISC members,

Today seems to be the happiest and also the luckiest day of my life. Today morning, I received the award 'Star of the Week - 12th Jun 2016 to 18th Jun 2016' which is my first award from ISC. Before I got out of that happiness, my engineering 3rd year 2nd semester results are released and I turned out to be the topper of the class. From two years, a girl is the topper of our class. I tried to score more than her twice but failed. This time, I did it. I scored 9.3/10 GPA. I think I will remember today's date (24 June, 2016) for a long time.

Regards,
    Krishna Teja Yeluripati.
    Besides offering my heartiest congratulations to the author on the occasion of his moment of double happiness, I would also like to add that there is a lot more to be achieved in future. After topping class in the second semester of the third year, now there is a pretty good chance to top the class in the final year and attain first position in the degree program.
    As the saying goes, nothing succeeds like success. The author can at the most say that today was the happiest day in his life 'so far'. There are many more thing in life which make the days happier. Perhaps there is nothing like the happiest and nobody knows as to what is in store next which may look like the happiest.

Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Congrats Krishna for the achievement
    If you ask your doubt you are fool for 5 minutes but if you don't you are fool forever -- Chinese proverb

Thank you Mr. Kailash Kumar. Also, I changed 'happiest day of my life' to 'happiest day of my life so far'.

Let us continue learning.

Congratulations and Best wishes Krishna Teja.

While in good times one should be careful to be humble and helping. That will be work as one's capital and will yield the results when needed later.
    So keep up your untiring hard work, especially giving preference to studies. Be polite, humble and decent and contained even in the best of achievement. Try to learn more from parents, teachers , elders and even from peers. Try to be a noble example.

God bless you.

==================================
    Let us keep faith on ourselves and work sincerely, not leave everything to fate.

There is a saying that for sincere people the God gives Chappad Paadke. That means the Gods obliges the boon as raining and it seems the same is happened with you. You must be on cloud 9 feeling and cherish it.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

Sign In to post your comments