You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems/Complaints

    When i got permission to post answer in ask expert.

    My permission was restricted from the ask expert section so i want to know that when i got permission to post the answer in the ask expert. I am very sorry for posting the incorrect answer in ask expert. so i request to please grant my permission in few days.
  • #568792
    Though the action requested by the author can be considered only by the ISC admin, but I have to appreciate the courage of the author in admitting his mistake in a public forum.
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

  • #568802
    Saket, since you have been restricted from posting in Ask Expert section for obvious reasons, the option available to you now is to contribute more actively in the forum section by posting quality content. Once the admin is convinced that you have made some improvement , they will reconsider their decision and may grant you permission to post in restricted sections.

    I would suggest you to follow the guidelines strictly and also to be a bit more careful about your grammar and spellings.

    Knowledge is knowing tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in fruit salad - Miles Kington.

  • #568852
    Please note that our ask expert section is highly moderated by our editors and there cannot he irresponsible answer or wrong answer. If you know the answer, then only it should be shared, otherwise keeping away is better. Now that you have banned, it is the time for improving your writing skills in this section. Through forum you can improve your writing ability and also impress our editors of Ask Experts section to open the same for you in near future. Please note that some of the ask experts questions are very tricky and it needs lots of analysis and understanding to answer the same. Next time have patience and read the question nicely and then respond.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

Sign In to post your comments