You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Summer camp article contest - winners

Friends,
    Here are the results of the Summer camp article contest-
    Winner: Chitra Rana Raghav for this article. She gets Rs. 250/- and 125 points.

Runner-ups:
    1. Vandana for this article.
    2. Kiran for this article.

Runner-up award consists Rs 100/- each and 50 points. Congratulations!
    Awards are credited
    Congratulations to Chitra for winning this contest.
    I also extend my best wishes to Vandana Ma'am and Kiran for runner up positions in the same contest.

Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Congratulations to Ms. Raghav for winning the contest. Appreciation to Ms. Vandana and Ms. Kiran for jointly bagging the runner-up awards.

Congratulations also goes to Mr. S.M. Hoque for announcing the result.

“Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

My hearty congrats to Chitra for winning the Summer camp write up contest and also appreciation to Vandana and Kiran for having adjudged as runner up in the said contest.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

My heartiest congratulations to the winner - Chitra Rana Raghav and also to runner-ups - Vandana and Kiran.
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

My congratulations to the winners Ms. Chitra Rana raghav, Vandana and Kiran. I wish many more awards are store in ISC.
    If you ask your doubt you are fool for 5 minutes but if you don't you are fool forever -- Chinese proverb

Congratulations Chitra, Vandana and Kiran for winning the prizes in the Summer camp article contest.
    ==================================
    Let us keep faith on ourselves and work sincerely, not leave everything to fate.

Congratulations Vandana, Kiran and Chitra mam for your success.

Hearty congratulations to Chitra, the winner and Vandana ma'am and kiran for being adjudged the runners-up in the Summer camp article contest! Keep rocking!
    Knowledge is knowing tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in fruit salad - Miles Kington.

In this connection, I would like to humbly state that in the announcement thread of the contest, the following was announced:-
    'Awards:
    1. The winner will be awarded with Rs. 250/- and 125 points.
    2. Three runners-up (4, if total valid entries exceeds 15) will be awarded with Rs. 100/- and 50 points each.
    3. If total valid entries exceeds 45:
    i. One additional winner will be considered (joint winner). This additional winner will also get Rs. 250/- with 125 points.
    ii. Two consolation prizes will be awarded with Rs. 50/- and 25 points each.'

Now the concerned Lead Editor Mr. Hoque has announced the names only three winners!

“Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

Congratulations to the winners of this contest. Hope to see many more of such contests in the coming days.

Hearty congrats to the winners. Actually this is inspiring me to work better.
    keep smiling...

Aadi

Congrats Chitra Rana Raghav for winning this contest! Hearty congrats too to my co-winner Kiran. Actually, this contest was not much fun with so few entries. Hope members show more enthusiasm in participating in future articles contests.

Partha - sometimes the awards are fewer than actually announced due to the quality of the entries & not necessarily only because of the fewer number of entries. This has happened even with GDs and creative writing contests in the past.

Regards,
    Vandana
    Managing Editor, IndiaStudyChannel.com

Congratulations Chitra Rana Raghav , hope you be the winner next time too.
    And I appreciate Vandhana and Kiran for their efforts too.

Congratulations to Chitra for winning this award. Your entry for this contest is really good. It contains all the information in addition to self taken pictures (I think). Good one!. Hope you will produce high quality articles like this.

I also congratulate the runner-up's: Vandana mam and Kiran.

Material life is the Vehicle to Spirituality

My heartiest congratulations to the Winner Chitra for her wonderful article. Chitra is a kind of member I know who creates wonderful thoughts and contents whether writing in Forum or Articles section, always expressive. All the best to her.

Congratulations to Runners up ME Vandana and Kiran. Wish both of them all the best and good luck.

"Any man who stands for progress has to criticize, disbelieve and challenge every item of the old faith." - Sardar Bhagat Singh

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.