You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems/Complaints

What are the different sections of ISC?

These are the sections of ISC I know.
    1) Forum
    2) Articles
    3) Ask Experts
    4) Question Papers

I contributed in all the above sections. But, I am seeing different other sections from time to time. Some of them are:
    1) Polls - I recently cast a vote for a poll and earned 1 point. Later, I read in a recent forum thread that polls section is closed.
    2) Questions (Not Question Papers). This is a question I saw an hour ago.

Can anybody tell me what are the different sections of ISC currently not closed.
    Krishna Teja Yeluripati,

You can see the various sections at the top of the screen, where the tabs are. Just point your cursor to each and check. There are plenty more than the 4 you have listed!

Do not create polls from any forum thread. The polls section has been closed since a very long time. The question you are referring to is part of the section called Practice Tests. This section too is now closed for contributions but open for practising to those who are appearing for major academic and job entrance tests.

Regards,
    Vandana
    Managing Editor, IndiaStudyChannel.com

The Jobs section is one of the important sections which is not listed by the author besides so many other sections.
    Regarding the sections which are closed presently, I remember one i.e. the 'Improve Your English' sub-section of forum section.

Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

There are various Sections and interesting Sub-sections in ISC. You have missed one important Sub-section, i.e., 'Jobs'. Besides this, 'My India' and 'Reviews' are another two interesting Sub-sections' which are little bit inactive nowadays. I request you to slowly and steadily explore all Sections and Sub-sections, which would definitely benefit you in different ways in future.
    “Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

The Improve English category of the forum is not closed. It is the Learn English main section which is closed for contributions.
    Regards,
    Vandana
    Managing Editor, IndiaStudyChannel.com

ISC has many important sections. Please note that not all of them have the earning potential. Some of the sections are for self improvement.

Apart from the main sections that you see on the site, there are various sections hidden beneath. You will get to know of them as you get more old with the site. Photo submission is one such good example. Posting your own photos in the relevant sections of the site can earn you good income.

Ask Experts section can be one of the best to begin with. Post answers to the questions posted in the section and you may get cash credits if your responses are approved.

Live....and Let Live...!

Sign In to post your comments