You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems/Complaints

Are articles on mathematics allowed?

My favorite subject is mathematics. With what I know, I can write about a hundred articles on mathematics. I just found that there are less than ten articles on mathematics in ISC. Is it because articles on mathematics are not allowed in ISC or because nobody posted any article on mathematics? My doubt is
    1) Are articles on mathematics allowed?
    2) If they are allowed, in what section they should be posted (like Articles/Knowledge Sharing -> General etc,.)?

Regards,
    Krishna Teja Yeluripati.
    Yes, they are allowed recently I published an article on complex numbers and got approved . Please refer the below url
    http://www.indiastudychannel.com/resources/169765-What-are-complex-numbers.aspx. I posted in the category Maths projects.

If you ask your doubt you are fool for 5 minutes but if you don't you are fool forever -- Chinese proverb

Yes you can post article on maths provided it is your own creation and has definite solution. You can post the same under article/knowledge sharing -general.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

As far as I know developing articles on mathematics are not prohibited. Perhaps one can develop articles on any subject matter provided the same are in overall compliance with the policies and guidelines of the ISC. In my opinion it is better to post 2 - 3 articles on the mathematics and watch the practical outcome which will become clear after few days of posting. There are many possibilities for developing articles in the field of mathematics also which are SEO friendly in nature. However, there may be certain challenges in inserting special mathematical symbols and characters.
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Sign In to post your comments