You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

New to Indiastudychannel,son of K.Mohan- Platinum member

I was impressed by my father's description about this website, which has the transparency and innovation at same time. I find a fascinating feature that we can earn by learning. I have so much in my mind which I share with others in my college. But now I shall share the same for a greater good.
    Since I am a newbie here hope all the esteemed members will guide me to prove my points.

As far as my career is concerned, I'm studying Chemical engineering in one of most reputed colleges in Telangana. Whenever I'm free I shall come back with valid and important content.
    Aditya- You are most welcome to ISC. As far as the basic features of the ISC are concerned, you father must have told you so many things. In my opinion you should start with articles section which is more rewarding both from the learning as well as earning point of view.
    You can very well pick subject matter from your course of study and develop articles on topics of general interest.
    All the best to you.

Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Hearty welcome to Aditya your father is a well known person of this site and I am a great disciple of your father. I wish you a great success in ISC site.
    If you ask your doubt you are fool for 5 minutes but if you don't you are fool forever -- Chinese proverb

Warm welcome Aditya! It is indeed a great pleasure for me to welcome you on board because you are the son of one our most senior and valuable member. You do have an experienced guide at home but still I would suggest that you move ahead with an independent outlook.

Read and understand all the guidelines and make sure that you follow them strictly. You may be quite familiar with this site since your father is very active here and has apparently been involving you too in some interesting discussions indirectly but be inquisitive as any other new comer would be and try to do well. Being the son of a senior member should not be a cause for worry and you must contribute to different sections in your own way. All the best!

Knowledge is knowing tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in fruit salad - Miles Kington.

Welcome Mr. Aditya Mohan. You have already got necessary guidance from the senior Members of this site. Moreover, you will receive guidance from the second most senior Member of ISC at your home. I would only advise you to explore various Sections and Sub-sections of ISC, chose your favourite ones and start writing. It is also extremely important to develop your own distinctive style.

Best of luck!

“Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

Welcome Aditya. Happy to see a Junior Mohan in the form of a sun at ISC. I mean sun as Aditya. Hope to see the same spirit of Mohan in you. May God bless you and be with you in all your endeavour in and out of ISC.

@ A Tamil proverb to quote : Pulikku piranthathu Poonai Aagathu( A tiger cannot give birth to a cat)

No life without Sun ¤

A warm welcome to you on this site Aditya. I am sure your father will guide you and you will be a great contributor like Mohan sir.
    All the best to you for your journey with ISC.

Welcome to ISC Aditya Mohan, son of K Mohan. Your father is a great contributor to ISC. I am inspired by him when I started my ISC journey. Hope your ISC journey will be a complete success.

Let us continue learning.

Welcome Aditya. Though he is my son, I wont interfere with his writing ability and sharing things. He has the liberty to analyze, interpret nor discuss anything he feels fit, of course under the guidelines of this valuable site.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

Thank you everyone for a warm welcome, this shows my father's reputation here.I hope I live up to your expectations .

Welcome Aditya to our family. Glad to know the second generation of Mohans has entered our humble home. Would be happy to have your sister too in our midst!
    Regards,
    Vandana
    Managing Editor, IndiaStudyChannel.com

First time I saw on an educational web site where two generation present at a time.
    Although father and son both have accounts at social networking site.
    I saw Mr. K mohan ji is having lot of knowledge and good forum messages, and Mr Aditya is a chemical engineering student , so he will must be sharing a lot of his knowledge with us.

Aditya, Mr.Mohan need no introduction as far this site is concern. He has always inspired other members whether it is new or old with his performance in forum. However, personally I didn't like the title of your thread, the way you introduced yourself. Keep your father's shadow away from you and perform as per your own abilities. Your father would be a great mentor and guide for you so take this as an advantage and start performing here.

It would be really interesting to see when you both interact each other in forum. Wish you all the best and good luck to you in ISC.

"Any man who stands for progress has to criticize, disbelieve and challenge every item of the old faith." - Sardar Bhagat Singh

To talk about Mohan Sir, he is a good treasure for ISC. One thing that has never changed after my return to ISC was Mohan Sir. He was an inspiring factor for me to return back. I'm speechless about the dedication of Mohan Sir with ISC.

Happy to see his son following his trails. He is definitely a good father guiding you in the right direction. Hoping to see some good contributions from you. All the best for your journey in ISC.

Thanks and Regards,
    S Balasubramanian

Quote: "It doesn't matter what we want. once we get it, then we want something else."

Thank you everyone for giving me a warm welcome

Welcome Aditya and glad to know that you joined the ISC family officially. Just I have seen couple of your threads which indicate your love towards old times and history. Keep it up and march ahead with your own style keeping aside of the image of your father who established himself a special place in ISC.
    Regards,
    Jagdish

It is a great opportunity to welcome the second generation here.
    I have seen many times on social networking sites that the youngsters do not want to be connected with their parents because they do not feel comfortable.
    This is the uniqueness and beauty of ISC that a son feels comfortable to be on the same social networking platform where his father is also available.

Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Aditya,
    It gives me great pleasure that you have made a decision to join ISC. May be you might have got some valuable guidance from your father prior to joining this channel. I hope you would apply your innovatin to surge ahead in this channel. You would be appreciated for your originality. I wish you all the best for this new assignment.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.