You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Need scholarships to continue my Post Graduate course

I complete my BSc in Statistics from Ramakrishna Mission Residential College,Narendrapur affiliated to Calcutta University this year.I am from a middle class family.So to start and continue my MSc course I need financial help.
    The author can learn and earn on ISC up to the possible extent by posting contents as per its policies ans guidelines. However that may not be sufficient to take care of the payment of the full fees and other related expenditure. But as far as I know, there is no other scheme under ISC to provide financial assistance to the needy students.
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

I think for the economically back ward class and those who are meritorious , the state government to lend their hands for the higher studies with part of scholarships. We have such an arrangement in Telangana.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

If you want to pursue M.Sc (Stats.) from University of Calcutta, the fee is very nominal. The same applies for M.Stat. from Indian Statistical Institute-Kolkata (located at BT Road, near Kanta Kal, Baraha Nagar). For studying in any Central/State university in India, the fees will be very nominal. However, the scope of scholarship is extremely limited. You have to check with individual university where you intend to take admission. For admission in foreign universities, you can check with the Embassy of the particular country.
    I sincerely suggest you to give Maths./Stats. tuition to students of higher classes. This is extremely lucrative. You may register yourself with eminent tuition bureaus of Kolkata or any other city where you take admission in M.Sc.

“Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

Sign In to post your comments