You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

TOW contest for the week 12 June to 18th June’16 (Winners)

We are pleased to announce the winners of our TOW contest for the week 12th June to 18th June'16 and the Winner is:
    Dhruv for his thread - Why do we sometimes fail to accept our mistakes?.

It is decided to award Special prize each to:
    1. Jagdish Patro for his thread - You can win with a sense of humour!
    2. Kailash Kumar for his thread - Up to what extent personal life should be allowed to affect the professional life?
    3. K.V.Raghava Rao for his thread - Developing good handwriting should be a part of education

Members, please join me to congratulate the winners.
    Hearty congratulations to Mr. Dhruv and Mr. Jagdish Patro, Mr. Kailash Kumar, Mr. K. V. Raghava Rao for being the winners of TOW 12th June 2016 - 18th June 2016.

Let us continue learning.

Congratulations to Mr. Dhruv, Mr. Jagdish Patro, Mr. Kailash Kumar and Mr. K. V. Raghava Rao for winning TOW (12th June 2016 - 18th June 2016). All the award-winning threads are thought-provoking.
    “Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

My best wishes and hearty Congratulations to Dhruv for winning the Tow award and also appreciation to, Jagdish Patro, Kailash Kumar and ,K. V. Raghava Rao for winning TOW special awards .
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

My heartiest congratulations to Dhruv, the 'TOW contest for the week 12 June to 18th June, 2016' winner and fellow special prize winners Jagdish Patro and K.V.Raghava Rao.
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

I am happy to note that my forum thread is selected for the award of special prize for the TOW 12 Th. June to 18 Th. June, 2016.

Thank you all for your congratulatory messages.

With regards

" Be Good and Do Good "

My hearty congratulations to TOW winner Dhruv and special prize winners Jagdish Patro, Kailash Kumar and
    K.V.Raghava Rao

My hearty congratulations to TOW winner Dhruv , Jagadish patro,Kailash kumar sir and K.V Raghava Rao sir.
    If you ask your doubt you are fool for 5 minutes but if you don't you are fool forever -- Chinese proverb

Congratulations Dhruv, Jagdish Patro , Kailash Kumar and Raghava Rao.
    ==================================
    Let us keep faith on ourselves and work sincerely, not leave everything to fate.

Hearty congrats to the TOW award winners Mr. Dhruv, Jagdish Patro , Kailash Kumar and Raghava Rao.

Thanks everyone. Feels nice, on winning a TOW award after a long time. Congrats to all my fellow winners.
    Patience and perseverance pays

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.