You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems/Complaints

TOW winner announcement thread

My entry for the TOW was declared the winner via this thread. The same has not been updated under the 'gifts & awards' section in my profile.
    Juana,

Apologies for the oversight. The needful will be done.

Regards,
    Vandana
    Managing Editor, IndiaStudyChannel.com

This issue could have been sorted out through a simple PM to ME. A thread has been wasted by the member.
    No life without Sun ¤

Sun,

Do not summarily dismiss a thread as wasted. It is your response which is wasted. The messaging system is not necessarily available. Also, it is best to post such issues related to cash credits in the forum only. That way, at least one editor will definitely see it. It may so happen that I may not check my messages or come online at all. Then the issue will get delayed for action even more.

Regards,
    Vandana
    Managing Editor, IndiaStudyChannel.com

Vandana,
    My response is not a waste. It adds some weight to the thread. Otherwise, the thread would die with a single response from lone ME only. Mine is a good advice/suggestion. Many a time, I have seen editors saying that a PM could have sufficed instead of raising a thread.

I would agree if the thread raised was to sort out any common issue. This is purely an individual issue that can be sorted out through a PM to ME who is very active at ISC, who is supposed to read the PM regularly as a responsible Managing Editor.

There is no fire if CC was not credited in time.

No life without Sun ¤

Dear Juana

I have credited your profile and also other members who were announced for the same.

Thank you for letting us know about the same.

I am locking this thread, so that no other non related diversions will be done by Sun to this thread.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.