You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems/Complaints

How many days does question papers take to get reviewed?

A month ago, I submitted 20 question papers and all of them were reviewed within 3 days of submission. Last Saturday (8 days back), I submitted 20 more question papers and they are not reviewed still. I am raising this thread because I am seeing the total number of question papers as 174308 from many days before my recent submission. Are question papers not being reviewed from some days? (or) Is general review time for question papers is 10 days and above?
    Yes Krishna, it sometimes may take a couple of days and at other times more than a week for reviewing question papers. Like in other sections, we have editors managing edits in more than one section & not necessarily dedicated to one section alone. So multi-tasking takes time!
    Regards,
    Vandana
    Managing Editor, IndiaStudyChannel.com

We have checked the question paper posts you have made.

We accept only last three years question papers, unfortunately most of your question papers belongs to the year January, 2013 hence those question paper posts cannot be accepted.

We have accepted few question papers because as per your post examinations were held in the month of July, 2013 and after.

In this case you may post question papers for which the examinations conducted on or after January, 2014 but not before.

N K Ravishankar
    Lead Editor - Job section,
    Editor - Forum, Question Paper section

Thank you for reviewing my posts Mr. N Ravishankar. I saw the instruction 'Post only previous 3 years question papers' and thought that I can submit 2013 or 2014 or 2015 question papers. That is why I submitted January 2013 question papers. From now, I will submit question papers of examinations conducted on or after January 2014 only.

Let us continue learning.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.