You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Amusement

The jokes I enjoyed based on the recent happening.

We all know the serious things going on in real and reel world and the entire world is talking about the same, yes that is Britain exit from Europe Union.

Along with the serious things, I happened to read the jokes related to this and I thought I can share here. Even you can share more on your own or from any read.

1) Q: If Arvind Kejriwal is PM of Britain, What will be his stand on this exit?
    A: Simple, it will be Bremain in odd days and Brexit in even days.

2. Q: Due to this, the British will have only three vowels why?
    A: Yes it only A I O because Britain has exited from E U.

3. Q: Now what will be Brita'in's new name?
    A: It will be Brita'out'.
    Saro,
    Good. Really enjoyed your Brita in and out joke. I am not fully satisfied with the second joke, but enjoyed partially. Britain has only A and I vowels. What happened to the vowel O?

No life without Sun ¤

Many jokes about Brexit are trending globally nowadays in media. There are few really creative people who originate such jokes. I am also sharing herewith one such trending jokes -
    ' The best 'Brexit' was in the year 1947. Nothing can be bigger than that as far as India is concerned.'

Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

The above one is a relevant one for Indians.

The other one I enjoyed is after Brexit a space of at least 1 GB is free.

==================================
    Let us keep faith on ourselves and work sincerely, not leave everything to fate.

Creative jokes by creative people on a very serious matter. Now we have " Lexit". 60% of the Londoners voted to stay in the European Union but majority of the people in the rest of the country voted against staying in EU. Now there seems to be a petition for London to stay in EU. The petition started as a stunt has gathered momentum and attracted 150000 signatures. Let us see how many jokes there will be about "Lexit".
    With regards

" Be Good and Do Good "

What is the official name of the country concerned? In case it is England, then why people don't call it simply 'Exit'. Why they call it 'Brexit'.
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Wow fresh jokes from oven and it is very hot and crispy. These jokes connects with the happenings now and hence liked and loved by many. I wish such jokes share regularly.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

The first joke made me to laugh bigger as it was nicely linked to AK. Bilayat (as Lord Sai of Shirdi used to call UK) now hates the vowel E. Good jokes and thanks for sharing.
    Regards,
    Jagdish

Sign In to post your comments