You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Bihar board toppers arrested by Special Task Force.

The science stream topper of Bihar School Examination Board who had scored 485 out of 500 marks could not answer simple question like link between water and H2O. The arts stream topper who had scored 444 out of 500 marks said that 'Prodigal (read political) science is about cooking'.
    The private secretary of the former BSEB chairman revealed that Rs. 15 lakh were charged for declaring topper through dubious means. The official also revealed that Rs. 10 lakh was charged for issuing a pass certificate to a failed student.
    Last year people were shocked to watch footage of hundreds of people scaling walls of a school building in Bihar for helping students to cheat in class 10 Bihar board examination.
    Any comment?
    I feel ashamed at the happenings in Bihar where in the so called toppers are created by giving money. This shows how the education is playing in the hands of officials and politicians. That is why the companies recruiting people from North will have doubts on their credentials and verify them twice or thrice through their private investigations. Where as in South the students are very sincere and the exams were held at total strict and vigil. The exams are conducted with three sets of paper made for the particular day and the key is announced just half an hour before the exam. So there is no question of papers being leaked nor any one can do copying.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

Sign In to post your comments