You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Adsense Revenue Account & Adsense Email

I had applied for an adsense account through Indiastudychannel My dashboard shows the below status

AdSense Account: pub-9093697422678068
    Google Status: PENDING

However I have received an email with the below details :

Your AdSense application status

Thank you for your interest in Google AdSense. Unfortunately, after reviewing your application, we're unable to accept you into AdSense at this time.

Can someone please advice me the status of my Adsense account. Has it been completely disapproved or approved
    It seems for this time it has been disapproved. Never mind even for us the Google did not approve the adsense account in first go. Now change your e mail ID and apply as fresh through ISC status page of your account.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

From the message that you have mentioned, it looks like your google status is disapproved. There is nothing to worry about it. Focus on getting more quality articles in ISC and continuous participation in various sections of ISC. Don't apply for it again immediately. Take some time and improve your profile in ISC with more number of articles and then give a try.

From what I see from your profile, you don't have many approved articles in ISC. You will first have to get some qualifying number of articles to apply for adsense account. Visit your Adsence API page to know more details on how to improve your chances in getting an adsense account. Visit the below link for your Adsense API Profile.

http://www.indiastudychannel.com/adsense-api-profile/kirtisikarwar.aspx

Thanks and Regards,
    S Balasubramanian

Quote: "It doesn't matter what we want. once we get it, then we want something else."

Sign In to post your comments