You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

I am habituated to play the "Adventure" section of Book Worm game

There is a game called book worm and in that the adventure section is really fantastic and mind blowing. Essentially the game is about knowing our vocabulary ability and with given letters in the so many squares, we have to chose the best and long word and that is considered and appreciated to further levels. For each and every move there is stiff competition from the computer side and thus those who are well versed with many words can play this game with ease and go to further levels with ease. I like this game very much and I am now playing Book Word Volume 2.

This is the entry for Tow topic
    The game you mentioned is about the vocabulary knowledge. It is a knowledge oriented but not adventurous. Life without adventure becomes dull and routine.
    With regards

" Be Good and Do Good "

I am talking about the section adventure in that game module.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

Mohan, I feel this thread is a weak attempt(by your usual standards) in linking the keyword. You have much more potential, why you are hiding them?
    ==================================
    Let us keep faith on ourselves and work sincerely, not leave everything to fate.

Do the appearance of the word 'adventure' in the name of any particular section of the game, make it an adventure to play?
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Some times the clues given in that game really ponders over the player to chose the right word and that itself a adventure to move forward to further heights in the game ?
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

Sign In to post your comments