You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self Introduction

Hi to all members why im here

im here by searching previous question papers of course cse102 how can i get it

Hello sai kiran,
    I see this is your first post in ISC. Welcome to ISC. There are many question papers in this site. To get them, go to 'Question Papers' sub section of 'Exams' section. Then, select the board (university name etc,.) and enter the search term (subject, subject code etc,.) to see only the papers you may need.

Let us continue learning.

Sai Kiran warm welcome to this site and surely the question paper you sought must be available more than necessary. More over if you are further interested to explore this site, please note that you can learn and earn in a most transparent way. All you have to do that write some articles of any subject and that must be of your own creation. Once such articles are approved, you will get cash credits and great points. Thus earning spree from this site starts. Once you get accustomed to write more articles, then your earning potential increases and that will make you to contribute more and in that situation awards and rewards would trickle in automatically.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

Sai Kiran - You are welcome to ISC. You can even post old question papers on ISC for benefit of other members searching for old questions paper which are not yet available in the ISC repository. You may explore the various other sections also which contain rich resources regarding educational matters. Articles section provides invaluable information about various competitive examinations and career prospects for individuals of varied backgrounds.
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Sign In to post your comments