You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Some unknown dangers around us

1) If the quantity of salt is high in our daily food, it affect lever and leads to many diseases in us.
    2)Consuming the tetra pack foods develops many disorders in us through the Pthalates in the packing containers affect the endocrine glands of our body.
    3)Bisphenol A, a chemical used as inside coat in the plastic containers, plastic cans which develops the cancer possibility in the body
    4) Styrene a chemical coat is applied in the plates used for crating the eggs and the styrene is a factor for cancer,carcinogens
    5)Styrene is used in the disposable covers, cups and carry bags used by the street vendors and the styrene is a factor for cancer,carcinogens
    Thanks Mr. Pattbiraman for sharing important health-related information with all Members. We must be careful and take necessary preventive action in these regards.
    “Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

After reading the above dangers on health, one may shun to use those things. But sincere there is no alternative to those available , we are forced to use the same in spite of knowing that it is bad to our health.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

I would also like to share here few pieces of such other information related to cancer causing agents which people are likely to eat in routine -
    1. Processed meats contain preservatives and many other chemicals, including sodium nitrates, to make them look appealing and fresh. Such chemicals are known carcinogens.
    2. Potato chips contain artificial flavors, preservatives and synthetic colorants. Also during the process of making them crispy by frying at high temperature, a chemical known as acrylamide is produced which is a known carcinogen.
    3. All food items which are highly salted, pickled or smoked contain nitrates or nitrites in the form of added preservatives. Such chemicals, under certain circumstances, get changed into N-nitroso compounds which are carcinogens.

Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Thank you for the tips Mr. Ramachandran Pattabiraman. Anyway, we are using them now and we are going to use them in future. It will be good if we use them not very frequently i.e. we should reduce their usage.

Let us continue learning.

Thank you Mr. Ramachandran Pattabiraman and Mr. Kailash Kumar for sharing these useful information which is dangerous for health. It is better to refrain from using these and we should educate it to people around us also.

Good to see something good from Ramachandran Pattabiraman to take care of our health. In this present world where we have no clean drinking water, can we deeply go into analysing such things. Each and every item that is available to us is vulnerable to our health. We will have to live with it.
    No life without Sun ¤

Definitely a very useful information. Apart from what is said about the water cans, there is also another thing to be noted. In most of the places, the plastic cans are kept in hot sun. This even happens for plastic water bottles as well. But when they are exposed to hot sun, due to the heat the micro plastics mix with the water present in the can or bottle. You will be able to easily find the difference in taste from such water. This is something people should be cautious about. The micro plastics that enter the body with this be becomes a cancer causing agent.

Some of these may not have immediate effect on your body but it may affect after several years. A recent research also proved that the micro plastics from the hot food containers have been a cancer causing agent for many. Even some small kids are being admitted for cancer complaint. So please be careful and avoid such situations. There are natural alternatives available that can be used. Also spread the information to as many people as you can.

Thanks and Regards,
    S Balasubramanian

Quote: "It doesn't matter what we want. once we get it, then we want something else."

Sign In to post your comments