You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Winners of Me, a sound creative writing contest

In the midst of the cacophony of thunderous heavenly sounds as the monsoon hit, some beautiful notes reverberated in our forum earlier this month, emanating from the 11 entries submitted for the Me, a musical sound creative writing contest. Now it is time to give away our very own music awards for this contest!

The musical winners are:
    1. Joint first prize winners: Neelam Joshi and Dipankar Dey , who each win Rs.150/- and a certificate of creativity from our virtual gift shop.

2. 2nd prize of Rs.100/- goes to Padmini

3. 3rd prize of Rs.75/- goes to Farheen Khan

4. The two consolation prize winners are Saroja and Sun, who each get Rs.50/-.

Congratulations to all of you! All participants will soon be given cash credits for their entries too.
    Look out for a very special 'Me, a......' creative writing contest on ISC's birthday on Friday!
    Hearty congratulations to Ms. Neelam, Mr. Dipankar Dey, Ms. Padmini, Ms. Khan, Ms. Saroja and Mr. Sun for winning this unusual contest. We must acknowledge the efforts put by Ms. Vandana for organizing this contest and declaring the result early.
    “Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

Hearty Congratulation to all the winners of creative writing contest.

Hearty congrats for Ms.Neelam,Mr.Dipankar Dey,Ms. Padmini , Ms.Khan,MS.Saroja and Sun for getting this award. Many more awards are store at ISC
    If you ask your doubt you are fool for 5 minutes but if you don't you are fool forever -- Chinese proverb

My heartiest congratulations to the winners - Neelam Joshi, Dipankar Dey, Padmini, Farheen Khan, Saroja and Sun.
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Hearty Congratulations to Ms. Neelam Joshi, Mr. Dipankar Dey, Ms. Padmini, Ms. Farheen Khan, Ms. Saroja and Mr. Sun for winning the creative contest 'Me, a musical sound'. Hope you get many more awards and rewards from ISC.

Let us continue learning.

My heartiest congratulations to all the musical sound winners Neelam, Dey, Padmini, Farheen and Saroja. Well done. Keep up your musical sounds that fetched you the award. Pleased to see my bugle winning a consolation prize.
    No life without Sun ¤

Congratulations to the winners.

I could not contribute due to other engagements.

==================================
    Let us keep faith on ourselves and work sincerely, not leave everything to fate.

My best wishes and hearty congrats to the winners and runners up of the Me the Music contest which was widely participated and I have seen some of the best entries from the winners and hence they are rewarded.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

Congratulations to all winners, namely, Neelam, Dipankar, Padmini, Farheen, Sun and Saroja. Seems, the fair sex is having greater creativity skills compared to our men. It was indeed a very innovative contest from Vandana Maám.
    Patience and perseverance pays

Congratulations to Neelam Joshi and Dipankar Dey for winning this contest. Also wish the same to Farheen Khan for winning second position, Saroja Ma'am and Sun for getting consolation prizes.
    Thank you ISC for adding one more feather in my cap.

Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Thanks all for the kind wishes. Really appreciate your gesture. Again, I would like to congratulate all the winners and participants alike for making the contest a success.
    Dipankar
    ISC

A very hearty congratulations to the first prize winners:
    Ms.Neelam, Mr.Dipankar Dey.
    Padmini,Farheen Khan,Saroja and Sun better luck next time.
    Keep writing stuffs.

"Congratulations to all of you! All participants will soon be given cash credits for their entries too."-Alas! No cash credit received so far!
    “Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

Thank you ISC and members. I really feel proud, only now I got two consecutive winning and also from ME on me.

Thanks Partha for your special care on checking the cash credits and yes it is not received so far.

Nice to be in ISC and feel the difference.

Hearty congratulations to the winners of Me, a sound contest Ms Neelam Joshi, Dipankar Dey, Padmini, Farheen Khan, Saroja and Sun. All your musical sounds are good.

Everyone please check your entry threads. Points and cash credits have been given to all participants. The winners get the minimum 10 points for their entries.
    Regards,
    Vandana
    Managing Editor, IndiaStudyChannel.com

Awards are credited.
    Regards,
    Sultan.
    Lead Editor - Articles,
    Managing Award Crediting

If success is 1, then its definite that you're starting from Zero!

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.