You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

May Wizards and Super Contributors winners

It has been a pretty hectic month in terms of special reward programs & contests! Hence it took a while to check out contributors of the previous month to nominate & select for our prestigious Wizard and Super Contributor awards.

Here are the winners:
    A. Wizards - Rs.250/- cash award each
    1. Ask Expert section: Sheo Shankar Jha

2. Articles section: Juana

3. Jobs section: Phagu Mahato

4. Forum: Neelam Joshi
    (Looks like its raining awards this month for this young lady!)

B. Super Contributors - Rs.100/- cash award
    For updates: Pawan Kumar
    [nobody found suitable for photos' contributions]

Congratulations all of you for your super wins & keep those contributions pouring in!
    My heartiest congratulations to the winners - Sheo Shankar Jha, Juana, Phagu Mahato, Neelam Joshi and Pawan Kimar.
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

My hearty congrats to the winners of the Wizards Sheo Shankhar Jha, Juana, Phagu Mahato, Neelam Joshi and the winner of Super contributor award Pawan Kumar. Well done Members.
    No life without Sun ¤

Congratulations to Mr. Sheo Shankar Jha, Ms. Juana, Mr. Phagu Mahato, Ms. Neelam Joshi and Mr. Pawan Kumar for being the wizards/super contributors to ISC in May 2016.

Let us continue learning.

My heartiest congratulations to all the winners. Keep on contributing to ISC. All the best for future.

I am thankful to Mr. Kailash Kumar, Mr Sun and Mr Krishna Teja and Mr Madhura G.S. for their encouragement and support. I am also indebted to the editors who were generous enough to confir me this reward.
    Also my congrurulation goes to Ms Juana, Mr Phagu Mahato, Ms Neelam Joshi and Mr Pawan Kumar for being the Wizards to ISC in May 2016.

Duplicate.

Congratulations to the wizards: Sheo Shankar Jha, Juana, Phagu Mahato, Neelam Joshi ; and the super for updates: Pawan Kumar
    ==================================
    Let us keep faith on ourselves and work sincerely, not leave everything to fate.

Congratulations to Mr. Sheo Shankar Jha, Ms. Juana, Mr. Phagu Mahato, Ms. Neelam Joshi and Mr. Pawan Kumar for winning the wizard/super contributor awards for May 2016.
    “Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

My best wishes and congrats to the winners of the Wizards Sheo Shankhar Jha, Juana, Phagu Mahato, Neelam Joshi and the winner of Super contributor award Pawan Kumar. The award winners are rightly deserved for their wonderful contributions.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

Congratulations to Sheo Shankhar Jha, Juana, Phagu Mahato, Neelam Joshi for winning Wizards award in their respective sections.
    I also congratulate Pawan Kumar for winning Super contributor award in Updates section.

Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Congratulations to Sheo Shankhar Jha, Juana, Phagu Mahato, Neelam Joshi and Pawan Kumar for their awards and contribution to the site.
    Dipankar
    ISC

Hearty Wishes to Sheo Shankar Jha, Juana, Phagu Mahato, Neelam Joshi and Pawan Kumar. This is for your good work and contribution in this site.

Congratulations all winners. Keep up the good work.
    Live....and Let Live...!

Hearty congratulations to all the Wizard award winners and the Super contributor for the month of May! Great job!
    Knowledge is knowing tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in fruit salad - Miles Kington.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.