You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Star of the Week- 19th to 25th June!

I am glad to announce another twinkling star! With an intention and inclination to learn, I am sure that she will do better. And the winner of Star of the Week award for the week 19th to 25th June is Swagatika Pattanaik She will get a cash reward of Rs 250/-

Please join me in congratulating Swagatika!
    My heartiest congratulations to Swagatika Pattanaik , the winner of 'Star of the Week- 19th to 25th June' award.
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Congratulations Ms. Swagatika Pattanaik for being the Star of the Week 19th June 2016 - 25th June 2016. Hope you win many more awards like this.

Let us continue learning.

My best wishes and hearty congrats to Swagatika for getting the star of the week award and in fact in a personal message to her on 18th June I predicted this recognition as

"I have been watching and participating in your forum threads and it seems you have greater observation capability and interaction sense. Keep it up and my advance congrats as you are going to be rewarded and awarded soon."

That has happened now.

K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

"Twinkle, twinkle ISC's new star
    Now I wonder what you are!

Great! Congrats Swagatika Pattanaik. You have proved yourself within a short period. Happy to see you as a twinkling star of ISC. You are really a shining star of ISC.

No life without Sun ¤

Congratulations Swagatika on that wonderful achievement. It is not that easy to win such awards here on ISC. By winning it you have proved your ability of being a good contributor.

I do look forward to more of quality contributions from your end. Keep up the good work!

Live....and Let Live...!

In a very short period of time you became a star of the week and you have posted a good response to my queries
    If you ask your doubt you are fool for 5 minutes but if you don't you are fool forever -- Chinese proverb

I am too much happy after getting this message that I have been awarded for Star of the week. Thanks to ISC and the members who have wished .
    My excitement is about with in just 10 days I got good recognition in this virtual world.
    I will more careful and serious in future to post so that I will not violate any kind of rules and can get more awards and recognition.

Hearty congratulations to the latest twinkling star of the ISC-Ms. Swagatika Pattanaik.
    “Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

Congratulations to Swagatika Pattanaik for winning the 'Star of the Week- 19th to 25th June' award.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Congratulations Swagatika. You sure have emerged as a bright star in ISC. May you continue to do well in this wonderful site.
    Patience and perseverance pays

Congratulations Swagathika Pattanaik. May you shine like a star in this group.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.