You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Are the celebrities interviewed by media persons have a selective questionnaire sheet?

We all know interview conducted by media with famous celebrities, politicians and famous personalities not to ask certain questions(personal,family background e.t.c.) before interview begins on what we call as off screen. Sometimes even they have n't alerted the media before the interview after the interview is over they ask to cut certain things when broadcasting it. Are these kind of things happen.Do the media owners obey for this.Knowledgeable members please respond to the question.
    Normally every news channels performs with their own rules and regulations and for every interview there would be preludes and takes which are not know to general public. Yes every interview is predetermined one with the questions likely to be answered by the celebrity. When you watched the Kapil Sharma show, not all the audiences would raise their hands to question the celebrities came for the show. So it is stage managed and that is the reason being so even props that would accompany the celebrities to perform before the audience are also made available. Therefore never ever think that interviews are impromptu and we are being fed with live ones.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

I am a keen watcher of the popular Hindi television show 'Aap ki Adalat' hosted by Rajat Sharma and broadcasted on IndiaTV news channel. The show is running since 1994 i.e. last 26 years. In the show the host interviews famous personalities of India from all walks of life. Some of the more watched shows portrayed interviews with Narendra Modi, Baba Ramdev, Shatrughan Sinha, Rakhi Sawant, Raju Shrivastav, Farooq Abdullah, Aamir Khan, Shashi Tharoor, Shilpa Shetty and Mohammad Azharuddin etc.
    I think before actually shooting such shows much discussions and deliberations takes place and a kind of script is developed. After completion of the shooting also, editing as usual takes place. From the point of view of various stakeholders, adjustments are made. Sometimes for gaining popularity or raising TRP, controversies are created or spices are sprinkled deliberately. Such shows are nothing but a commercial venture from their point of view.

Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

In simple words, I must say that it is a drama enacted by the interviewer and celebrity to feel it as a real one. The questionaire is prepared in advance, edited and get cleared by the VIP/celebrity. At times, the interviewer over acts and crosses his limit and has his day.
    No life without Sun ¤

The Press Interviews are not spontaneous ones. The celebrities to be interviewed will generally be given a broad hint of the topics that will come up in the interview. They come prepared and take the questions. The interview will be conducted in a studio and are likely to be edited if necessary. Even in the TV debates the participants will be given beforehand the topics that come up for discussion.
    With regards

" Be Good and Do Good "

Sign In to post your comments