You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Music composers, raise your hands!

Music is one of the subjects which would have been discussed umpteen number of times but we still never get bored of sharing something about it everytime. I think many of you here, like me, are music lovers. But are there any music composers amongst us? Have any of you tried composing any tunes? Who was your inspiration behind it? It would be great to get to know if any of our members here are professional music composers and if so, we all can enjoy listening to their creative compositions!
    Well I am the ardent listener of good and soft music but never tried a hand to compose one. But for that we should have proper music band set up and I cannot afford such a system right now.Surely music composing is great hobby for some.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

My hobby is to compose the devotional songs and sing them in tune with other famous film songs. One of my favorite composition is a prayer song in Tamil - Nee Kann Kanda Deivam Swamiye...... (to be sung as "Ye Maalik Tere Bande Hum.......(From film' Do Aanken Bharah Haath') You can find the lyrics in 'Tamilspider.com.
    No life without Sun ¤

ISC is a platform where people work on 'keyboard' of their laptops/desktops or smart phones. I think no professional musician is likely to be a member of ISC.
    Professional musicians have to devote their maximum time on rehearsing which may not be possible in case of being active on ISC also simultaneously.
    However there may be music lovers or music connoisseurs and few of them may be dabbling in certain musical pursuits also.
    Tapping the fingers on the table or moving head/neck like a pendulum to the rhythm of the music is also likely to be a hobby or habit of few ISCians.
    The possibility of some members being amateur musicians can also not be ruled out entirely.

Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

No Kailash. There are some professional musicians among us and one known to us(because he had said it many times openly here) is Jeets.
    Nice to be in ISC and feel the difference.

Saroja and old members those who know me knew that I am in to music field. Time and again I too mentioned that I am an artist and a musician by heart. However, music is my profession but I am not in to professional recordings and stuff like that. Since I am in to music and musical instruments field since almost 20 years now, I have got some knowledge about different music and musical instruments. I know to play few instruments like Guitar, keyboard and Piano. And trying to learn few more. In my initial working day in a recording studio, I sang as a chorus in two local music albums. And was participated in few voice over whenever the artist were less. So, I know the wiring style of a recording studios and know how a recording can be done.

Being a music lover and knowing to play musical instruments, it is natural that one will try to compose his/her own composition. I too did it , composed song for my little baby with help of my guitar.

I too teach guitar to those who wants to learn music. As I have this knowledge so I would love to share it with others.

It is really nice when someone recognise you from the crowd. Thank you Saroja.

"Any man who stands for progress has to criticize, disbelieve and challenge every item of the old faith." - Sardar Bhagat Singh

Sign In to post your comments