You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Revenue Share Bonus for May 2016

We have announced the revenue share bonus for the month of May 2016.

To view the Cash Credit details, visit our revenue share bonus for May 2016.
    Congratulations to all the ISCians who are in the list for Revenue Share Bonus for last month.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Thank you Webmaster for announcing Revenue Share Bonus for May 2016 precisely on the last day on June, 2016. Also congratulations to all fellow RSB earners.
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Thank you for announcing Revenue Share Bonus for May 2016. Very happy and excited to see my name in the Revenue Share Bonus list for the first time.
    Congratulations to all the other members whose names are in the Revenue Share Bonus list.

Thanks to Mr. Timmy John for announcing the Revenue Share Bonus so quickly.
    “Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

Dear Webmaster,
    I have to request you please consider reviewing my RBS allocation for the month May, 2016 ( Rs 1168.00) as I had submitted many articles and ask expert answers during the month besides usual postings in forum section.
    Thanking you.

Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Congratulations to all who feature in the RSB allocation list. A special congrats to Juana for her superlative performance that got her the top spot in the list with a fabulous share!
    Regards,
    Vandana
    Managing Editor, IndiaStudyChannel.com

Congratulations to all the recipients of RSB for the month of May. After looking at Juana's RSB sum, I wondered and wanted to indicate in my response. But Vandana has taken the lead.(''Mere Mugh ki baath cheen li")

My special congrats to Madam Juana for her efforts to earn a handful handsome sum. Well done.

No life without Sun ¤

Congratulations to all the recipients of the revenue share bonus. It feels great to be included in the list of beneficiaries for the second consecutive month.

Juana indeed deserves a huge round of applause for the level she has set for the fellow members. Kudos to her.

Live....and Let Live...!

Thanks for announcing the Revenue share bonus and this time my share was merely 482 rupees. It seems other 19 authors have made a good earning from this site especially, Juana and Kailash Kumar.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

Congratulations to all those members who made their way into Revenue Share Bonus list. Special congratulation to Juana and Kailash Kumar for topping the list with their great effort. I am also happy be happy to receive my share of bonus basing on my performance in the month of May.

Sign In to post your comments