You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Amusement

Brain teasers - Try not to get tricked

Hello ISC members,

Today I watched many YouTube videos (about 50). I came across some brain teasers and most of them succeeded to trick me. Try to answer these questions. But, follow these rules.
    a) Read the question only once. Answer within five to ten seconds.
    b) Count the first answer you got in your mind after reading the question as your answer.

1) If a plane crashes on the border between the US and Canada, where would the survivors be buried?

2) Imagine you are driving a bus. You drive to bus stop T, where 4 people get on. You then arrive at bus stop O, where 2 people get off. Finally, you reach bus stop M, where everyone gets off. What is the name of the bus driver? (The answer is within the question)

3) A man wearing black clothes, black shoes and a black hat is walking down a street. The street lamps are all off. A black car with its headlight off comes speeding down the road, but screeches to a halt just before hitting the man. How did the driver see the man?

4) What crime is punishable if attempted, but not punishable if committed?

5) A women was at her mother's funeral. At the funeral, she met a man of whom she did not know. She thought this guy was amazing. She believed he was her dream guy, so much so that she fell in love with him. However, she never got his number and didn't see him again. Two weeks after meeting this man, she killed her own sister. What was her motive in murdering her sister?

Regards,
    Krishna Teja Yeluripati.
    Nice to have another set of interesting brain teasers from you. Here are the answers that are coming up to my mind first.

1. Why bury survivors?!!!!!!!
    2. Farheen
    3. With his eyes because its day time.
    4. Suicide (sadly)
    5. Yikes.... So that he attends her sisters funeral?

Regards,
    Farheen

1. No question of burial for survivor
    2. It is only me
    3. a day drive
    4. Suicide
    5. SIster is a murderer. There is no connection between the sister and the feeling happened at the time of funeral.

Nice to be in ISC and feel the difference.

Sign In to post your comments