You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaStudyChannel.com

It's our birthday - let's celebrate!

IndiaStudyChannel.com completes 9 years today. It's time for celebrations & saying cheers!

The seed was sown on 1st July all those years ago by Timmy Sir,
    Nurtured with care by Tony Sir & Jose Sir,
    And with us all members collectively taking it ahead, the years have gone by in a blur!

Let's continue with our enthusiasm to help ISC monumentally grow,
    Learn, earn & continue to contribute to make our site glow;
    Let's take pride today in what we've collectively done
    And remain as one harmonious family, each and every one.

Come, friends, join me in my exuberance…..Turn up the volume, hit the floor, let's rock & roll and usher in ISC's 10th year through a welcoming door.

Do invite our alumni too, to come celebrate with us!

Look out for exciting announcements to celebrate this wonderful occasion!
    Happy birthday to you
    Happy birthday to you
    Happy birthday to ISC
    Happy birthday to you..............
    I would like to hear few words from our dear Web masters Tony John , Jose Mathew and Timmy M John on this lovely day.

@@ @ ME Vandana should have waited to post this message till 1230 hrs today when ISC date will change to 01 July. Now this thread is seen with the date 30th June, and members might think the ISC birthday in a wrong way.

No life without Sun ¤

Wow! HAPPY BIRTHDAY INDIA STUDY channel!
    This place is amazing.
    All the members are hospitable.
    Iam so happy that our website has completed 9 prosperous years.

Happy birthday IndiaStudyChannel.
    An article on historical dates of reaching certain remarkable milestones may be complied by one of the editors/members to commemorate the event.

Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Happy Birthday dear ISC!
    May you live long, healthy and prosperous life ahead.

I am happy to be a part of you to share my joy and tears,
    To share my life, my knowledge without any fears.

You can also feel the same for me and can trust on me,
    I am ready to support if required with a supporting key!

Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Many happy returns of the Day IndiaStudyChannel. Let us hope ISC would continue to celebrate many more birthdays in future.

Happy Birthday to IndiaStudyChannel. I am very happy to be a part of this wonderful platform.

Happy Birthday ISC - The only web site I know in which people can learn and also earn. Awaiting the 10th anniversary of ISC and hope there will be more than 1 million ISC members (860,497 now) by then.

Let us continue learning.

Many many HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY "INDIA STUDY CHANNEL"
    Proud to be an member of this channel.

Happy Birthday ISC. And as coincidence would have it, it is my birthday too!
    Glad to share my birthday with a great site like this one.

Live....and Let Live...!

I have no words to express my gratitude for this wonderful site. So much I have learned from India Study Channel and its members.

Many many happy returns of the day. Happy Birthday ISC.

"Any man who stands for progress has to criticize, disbelieve and challenge every item of the old faith." - Sardar Bhagat Singh

Many Happy Returns of the Day Timmappa Kamat! Have a wonderful year ahead.

We have lots of other members too sharing their birthday on this happy day. So greetings to all of them too!

Regards,
    Vandana
    Managing Editor, IndiaStudyChannel.com

Happy birth Day to ISC, Although I was not aware about the past 9 year of activities of ISC, but while searching on Google about Google adsense revenue sharing web sites in India, I get to know that ISC is on top, where one member can learn and can get easy adsense approval easily.
    SO this is the great achievement of ISC as well as for its members. Hope in coming year ISC will help its members a lot fro earning and learning.

A big thank you to all members of ISC. Everything we achieved till date is because of all of our editors and members with their sincere and dedicated work for ISC. I can't thank enough in words for all of your contributions to the growth of this site. We have gone through a lot of ups and downs and we survived the worst situation with the strong support of all of our members.

Once again, a big thank you to each one of our members and editors for everything ISC achieved till today.

regards,
    Tony John
    Webmaster - IndiaStudyChannel.com

I avail this opportunity to wish the Webmasters, Managing Editor, Lead Editors, Editors and all Members of ISC a very happy and prosperous future. Let us celebrate the birthday of this great Website!
    “Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

Happy Birthday ISC and cheers to all the success of ISC. Wishing many more success in the years to come.

Wish you a Happy Birthday ISC.
    If you ask your doubt you are fool for 5 minutes but if you don't you are fool forever -- Chinese proverb

Happy birthday to ISC and my special thanks to Tony, Timmy and Jose for creating and maintaining this site with great transparency. I am glad that out of 9 years, I am with this site for nearly 7 years now.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

A day worth to be talked about. Let ISC be there for many many more years holding high its status in the web world.

Let us see many many scores of repeat of this day.

==================================
    Let us keep faith on ourselves and work sincerely, not leave everything to fate.

Happy to be here to celebrate the birthday and it is a rare thing that we celebrate ours.
    Nice to be in ISC and feel the difference.

Congratulations Isc!!! Isc is a good platform for improving our English skills. As I had mentioned previously, my English is not upto the mark, which always limits me from expressing out my thoughts clearly to others. I have always tried to improve it by learning books and writing on various topics and getting it checked by my husband, but it never was as interesting as I find it after joining Isc. Yes, Isc is more lively a place to interact with different people and bring out our thoughts more naturally instead of the boring technique of choosing a particular topic and restricting our thoughts to it.

Through Isc forum I get several topics on which I naturally feel inclined to write about and all I do is, after writing down my thoughts, I get it checked by my husband to make it more appealing and then post it. Besides this, I also get to learn new words from other members which is helpful to improve my vocabulary.

I feel that it is my duty to express my gratitude to Isc at this juncture. Long live Isc and thank you for being the big banyan for all your members. I'm so glad I found you!

Happy to be a part of the family. Thank my stars that I found ISC by chance like many others as I 've learned quite a lot here & 've made new friends too.

A big thank you to the webmasters for creating this wonderful platform. Congratulations to every member & the editorial staff.

Friends,

Happy to see the early and new members here. Yes it was a humble start 9 years ago. Hope we can celebrate the coming year that is the decennial year of ISC in a better way.

Thank you all for supports to ISC.

Jose Mathew
    Webmaster ISC

Wishing all a very happy birthday of our esteemed website IndiaStudyChannel.
    "Teaching is my passion and sharing knowledge is my motto"
    Regards,
    Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor Forums Section

Sukhdevji,

I am so happy Sir! You are always there in our hearts and minds. You really made my day by stopping by to wish your family.

Regards,
    Vandana

Wish us all a very happy birthday. May we keep celebrating this occasion for many more years together and may it achieve newer heights.
    Thank you all for supporting me, ISC definitely posses an important place in my life. I will stay connected to it till last.

Regards:
    Chitra Rana

Duplicate.
    Regards,
    Vandana

Happy to see Sukhdev Singh posting after lo.o.o.o.n.g gap.
    So nice to see his post in this right context.

==================================
    Let us keep faith on ourselves and work sincerely, not leave everything to fate.

Yes I do agree Venkiteswaran that we missed Sukhdevji contribution here and in fact many times I have searched his pages for many things and glad to see him after a very long gap.
    Nice to be in ISC and feel the difference.

I know Sukhdev Singh Ji as an IScian who had reached diamond level in record time. However I have not interacted with him at ISC.
    When I sent a friend request on noticing him on Facebook, he accepted my request. I think he is the same gentleman who has completed BA, B.Lib.Sc. CAIIB, Diploma in Russian as displayed on his Facebook profile.

Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Happy to see a great ISCian Mr. SukhdevSingh's presence at ISC to greet ISC on her birthday. An excellent member of the past years who cannot be forgotten. Long live Mr. Sukhdev Singh.
    No life without Sun ¤

Sign In to post your comments