You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Requests

Who are the senior-most Members of ISC?

Today ISC is celebrating its birthday. Nine years ago, the site started functioning under the able guidance of three Webmasters. During these nine years of its existence, many Members have enriched the sites with their valuable contributions on every field and section. The site has organised innumerable competitions during this period and many Members have won many prizes and awards.

On the birthday of ISC, I am curious to know about the senior-most Members of ISC (excluding the Webmasters). How many of them are still active on this platform and have been regularly contributing?
    I second the opinion expressed by the author. The members who have joined ISC during the first year of its operation i.e. during the period of July 1 and June 30 of the first year and still continuing may be taken as the senior most members of the ISC.
    Any response with suggestion to dig the members list will not serve the purpose. A list may be made available by the person who knows about it.

Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Those interested in the information about who joined when can just go to the members page and seek out the details with the joining date option. As to how many are still active, that would be just a handful!

Note that the concept of ISC was born early in 2007, but became officially live online as a proper portal in July as per the information once given by the Webmasters. Hence we celebrate 1st July as the foundation day.

Regards,
    Vandana
    Managing Editor, IndiaStudyChannel.com

Partha,
    The senior most member of ISC is our dear Madam Vandana ME joined in Oct 2008, and the next senior most is Mr. AT(Dr. Apurva Tamhane) joined in Nov 2008.
    The other senior members (Active forum members) who joined the site in the year 2009 are: Mr. Ravishankara, Ramachandran Pattabi raman, Pramod and Mohan.

Members, Please check me if am wrong.

No life without Sun ¤

Sign In to post your comments