You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Reward Programs

Inspirational Member Awards - winners

You voted and we are rewarding 2 members who are considered to be an inspiration to others.

It gives me immense pleasure to announce not one, but two awards as per the admin's decision based on the votes that came in. A cash prize of Rs.200/- is being awarded to Venkiteswaran and a cash prize of Rs.150/- is being awarded to Juana. Both these ISCians have inspired others either directly through appreciative messages or indirectly through the forum as well as through their overall mature demeanour & their contributions to the site.

So let's give a standing ovation and a thunderous applause to these two inspirational members!
    Congratulations to the two most inspirational Members of ISC, Mr. Venkiteswaran and Mrs. Juana. They will definitely continue inspiring other Members of ISC.
    “Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

My heartiest congratulations to Venkiteswaran Ji and Juana on being voted as inspirational members of ISC.
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

My sincere congratulation to Venki Sir and Ms. Juana for winning the Inspirational Member Awards. Hope, more talents will be propelled by your direct or indirect inspiration in future to put feathers in ISC's cap! Keep it up!
    Regards,
    Chaitali
    Editor, ISC

"Respect should be earned instead of demanding."

Congratulations to Venkiteswaran Sir and Ms. Juana for this fantastic award.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Congratulations to Venkiteswaran garu and Juana for getting this award.
    If you ask your doubt you are fool for 5 minutes but if you don't you are fool forever -- Chinese proverb

My heartiest congratulations to Mr. Venkiteswaran and Ms Juana for being inspiration to other members. Indeed, you both deserve the awards. Venkiteswaran for his maturity and Juana for her inspiring English, as per my understanding.

@ Madam Vandana, Since this is an election through voting, it would be nice if you announce the results as to how many votes have been polled and who all got the votes, from the maximum to the minimum. Let transparency prevail at ISC. The names of members who voted is not necessary but the number of votes is necessary.

1. Total number of members voted. ( )
    2. Number of votes for Mr. Venkiteswaran ( )
    3. Number of votes for Ms. Juana ( )
    4. Number of votes for other members ...........Name ( ) Name ( )

No life without Sun ¤

Congratulations to Venkiteswaran and Juana for winning the Inspirational member award.

My best wishes and congrats to Venkiteshwaran and Juana for getting the inspiration award from the administration and that proves they both are capable of raising and responding threads to the understanding level of both new and old members.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

I feel honoured and humbled by your magnanimity and kindness.
    It is not the cash or name that matters to me. It is the sincere sentiments you hold for me that really overtakes me and makes me also sentimental. If at all you see something in me, it is you all who enabled it by giving your unstinted co-operation and patronage.

What more can I say than, "Thanks, Thanks, let God give me the ability and attitude to measure up to your expectations". .

I congratulate Juana on her being deserving selected for an award like this.

Thanks to one and all at ISC

==================================
    Let us keep faith on ourselves and work sincerely, not leave everything to fate.

My heartfelt congratulations to Mr. Venkiteswaran and Ms.Jauna on this great occasion.

My hearty congratulations to both inspiration members Venkiteswaran and Juana and also felt happy that they really deserved it.
    Nice to be in ISC and feel the difference.

I am seriously happy for Venky Sir. I have been for so long in this site and I always wonder the way he say his words so straight but a tone which will let you think before you answer him. He is no doubt the most inspirational member of ISC. Congratulations Venky Sir, you deserve this award.

Juana, a member who is known for his straight forward response is another member I have learn so much from her. Congratulations to you Juana.

Hats off to both of you.

"Any man who stands for progress has to criticize, disbelieve and challenge every item of the old faith." - Sardar Bhagat Singh

Venkiteswaran Ji - As an officially recognized inspirational member of the ISC, please offer your comments, if possible. I feel it would have been better, if both the voted inspirational member would have received Rs. 200 as cash prize ( which is a token of respect only), instead of being differentiated by Rs. 200 and Rs. 150. Inspirational member is a inspirational member, instead of being inspirational member, first and inspirational member, second.
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Hearty congratulations to Venkiteswaran sir and Juana for winning the Inspirational Member Awards! Both of you truly deserve this award if we go by the agreement that has been registered to this effect by many of our members during discussion in many forum threads over a period of time. I am feeling happy for both of you!

Mr Kailash, why spoil the mood unnecessarily? Can't we be happy instead?

Knowledge is knowing tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in fruit salad - Miles Kington.

Hearty congrats to Venkiteswaran Sir and Ms Juana for winning the Inspirational member award. You both are excellent members of ISC and really deserve this great award.

I partially agree with Mr. Kailash. ISC should declare the results with total votes polled and the number of votes received by each member. We would like to know other inspiring members who received less votes and lost the award.
    No life without Sun ¤

Congratulations to Venkiteswaran and Juana for being selected as the inspirational members of the India Study Channel. I wish they continue to inspire the members with their contributions.
    With regards

" Be Good and Do Good "

Congratulations to both Venkiteswaran and Juana for being voted as the most inspirational members of ISC. Both of you continue to inspire me to put my best foot forward. Thanks for that.
    Patience and perseverance pays

Congratulations to Venkat sir and Ms.Juana on receiving this award for their motivational contributions influencing the members directly or indirectly. Good choice by the members who have voted in their favour and they truly deserve it.
    Regards,
    Jagdish

my best greetings to Venkiteswaran and Juana for the inspirational member award winners in ISC.

Fellow ISCians, this is truly unexpected. I am surprised, I am delighted, I am flattered and I am humbled to have this honour bestowed upon me. Thank you to those who nominated my name and to the admin who deemed it fit and found me worthy of this award.

Congratulations Venkiteswaran – I have admired and respected you for your sensible and forthright responses.

A fool will always try to make sense of his nonsense!

Heartiest congratulations to both of you!!
    Aptly deserved, and truly inspiring.
    I totally trust the team awarding the inspirational members.

Autograph your work with excellence!

Sign In to post your comments