You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

June 2016 Cash Payment Announcement

We have announced the June 2016 Cash Payments for Editors and Members.

To view the Cash Payment details, visit our Cash Credits page.

Please follow the instructions to receive the payment if your name is announced for payment in the credits section.
    I have uploaded my payment invoice. Thank you Webmaster.
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Thank You for the payment announcement. Very happy that my name is also included for the first time.

I have uploaded my Invoice.

Congrats to all those members who are receiving the payments for this month. Keep it up and earn more next time.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

Congratulations to all those who have won the cash payment for the month of June! Keep contributing!
    Knowledge is knowing tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in fruit salad - Miles Kington.

Thank you Timmy sir for this happy announcement.
    Congratulations to all those who got listed for the cash payment for June month.
    I have uploaded my invoice today.

Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Thank you Mr. Timmy M John, Web Master for announcing payments on the first day of month itself. I am happy to be listed for the second time. Also, congratulations to all other members who are listed for cash payment of June 2016.

Let us continue learning.

Congratulation to all of members who have received the payment for this month, when I checked that cash credit page, I really get happy as many members are getting god amount just for sharing some of knowledge as well as gaining some new knowledge from this site. This is really true that knowledge never goes waste, instead of spending time at social networking I will definitely be active here to learn and earn at same time from same place.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.