You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Winners of TOW for the week 19th June to 25th June’16

On this special day, I would like to make a toast! They say that everyone needs pillars to survive. I found one great foundation in this ocean of knowledge. Words could not express how much you have been an inspiration to the lives of ISCians. A lifetime of birthday presents from us could never measure up! You have simply been valuable all through the time we have shared. Happy birthday ISC!

I feel very happy to announce the winners of TOW for the week 19th June to 25th June'16 on this special day. And the winner is K.V.Raghava Rao for his thread Do we really mean what we say in public?

It is decided to award special prize each to:

1. Ramakrishna Kambhampati for his thread Do you think our youth underutilizing and misusing present day technology?

2. Pramod for his thread No permission sought when we were born then why we need permission to die?

3. Swagatika Pattanaik for her thread Can we live in this society without disclosing our religion to friends and neighbors?

Members, please join me to congratulate the winners.
    My heartiest congratulations to the winner of the TOW award and the special prize winners. Well done.
    No life without Sun ¤

My best wishes and appreciation to the TOW award winner and other special prize winners for the week 19th to 25th June. All the post were inspiring and also interesting and hence won the award eventually.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

Congratulations to the the TOW Award winner Mr. Raghava Rao and special prize winners Mr. Kambhampati, Mr. Pramod and Ms. Pattanaik. Wishing more thought-provoking threads from them in future.
    “Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

congratulations to Mr. Raghava Rao for winning the TOW contest. I also extend my wishes to all the special winners.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Thanks to all for the congratulatory messages.
    With regards

" Be Good and Do Good "

My heartiest congratulations to the winner of the 'TOW for the week 19th June to 25th June, 2016' award K.V.Raghava Rao and special prize winners - Ramakrishna Kambhampati , Pramod and Swagatika Pattanaik.
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

I am happy to receive the TOW award on this special day at ISC. Congratulations to the special award winners Ramakrihna, Pramod and Swagatika.
    With regards

" Be Good and Do Good "

Congratulations to the winners of the TOW Mr. K.V.Raghava Rao and Mr. Ramakrishna Kambhampati, Mr. Pramod, Ms. Swagatika Pattanaik. The amazing threads you raised got you these awards.

Let us continue learning.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.